Pokemon of the Week

Well,
this thread got bumped

Guess what!
I have been working on a new moveset.

PICHU!!!!

Ok you scratch my back, then I guess I will scratch yours.
I will try to do one after my Moveset

I'll write something on Tuesday, I need to catch up with homework tomorrow.

Erm, sorry.

Next week for sure. I was kind of busy this week.

:33 --> Tr4g0 0MfG 1Vv-3 833N 8Us-34
:33 --> GlU8 GlU8

....whoops, left all the boxes checked.

Are you a procrastinator, Neosquid?

I completely forget about this thread until the day the PotW is due, or the day right after that. :lol:

*remembers thread*

...you know what....

I'm not even going to say "next week for sure!!11!", because I'm not going to trust myself with this simple task until I can get motivated to do stuff like this on a healthier basis. v.v;

So, instead, you get a "there's a small chance I'll do it next week". There's an even slimmer chance I'll do it tomorrow.

[strike]Sorry for any inconvenience.[/strike]

This PotW is brought to you by Sprite! ... Er, I mean spite.

Pokemon of the Week #26 (6/25/2013)

Elekid

239Elekid.png

Elekid, the Electric Pokemon (... ... ... for ****'s sake, really?). Elekid stores electricity in its body. It generates electricity by whirling its arms. However, it can't store the energy it makes. A weak electric current flows between its horns. Sticking a hand there shocks the unwary. It may accidentally discharge energy when touching conductive materials such as metal. Even in the most vicious storm, this Pokémon plays happily if thunder rumbles in the sky.

"Another baby Pokemon which is Electric-type?! YOUR 'RNG' IS RIGGED!!", one might say. I might retort, "lolno". T'was determined long ago, before my electric rat PotW for MR's Spike Cannoned-Out-of-a-Cloyster Day, that Elekid was t' be my next article. Complete coincidence, I swear. >_>;

Aaaaaaanyways, Elekid. It's got a decent enough design and is one'a the few baby Pokemon which isn't pink, unoriginal, a shrunk-down version of it's older self, or try (and fail) t' be cute. It's no surprise that I favor Elekid's design as I do Pichu's (but not as much, brochus 4 lief). Bein' based on a power plug is a perfectly adorable design choice for a baby Electric-type. Well executed t' boot I'd say. Disregarding all my bias for it (and let me tell ya, I am mighty biased; it's an Electric-type, baby form of Electabuzz, and is from Generation 2), I think Elekid has a good design. 'Specially in comparison to some baby Pokes...

That, and all the "put your plug into my socket" Pokejokes never get old. /immaturesnort

Competitively, I know absolutely-**** all 'bout Little Cup. I'd have t' go searchin' Smogon for data and that's very much not in the spirit of writtin' my own article-thing... but I can only imagine it's good since it's stats for a baby 'mon are pretty nice offensively. It has Electivire's famed super-effective coverage too since most-all of the moves Electivire abuses for said awesometacular coverage are possible egg moves.

Maybe I should do a couple of PotW

*COUGHHACKWHEEZE*

Last edited:
Back