Pokemon of the Week

Pokemon of the week is goddamn Mewtwo. Cause if we don't appreciate him, who will?

Fans. Not Nintendo. My point exactly. :lol:

It did get two mega evolutions and Psystrike, to be fair. They definitely still appreciate Mewtwo, they just appreciate Charizard and Lucario a bit more, I guess.

... You're actually writin' it? Well, so long as it don't take as long as my movesets do, I'll have no complaints.

Also Squidface, I see no counter-PotW for my Whimsicott. You are required t' theme Magikrap for the next week, as our bet entailed. :trollkarp:

I've decided that MR will have his PoTW ready within the next two weeks.

tiduslaughs.avi

... You're actually writin' it? Well, so long as it don't take as long as my movesets do, I'll have no complaints.

Also Squidface, I see no counter-PotW for my Whimsicott. You are required t' theme Magikrap for the next week, as our bet entailed. :trollkarp:
what bet

damn i deleted the pms

Whomever failed to deliver their bi-weekly PotW was forced to theme the other's fish for a few days. You claimed it'd "motivate us"... but now it is your own undoing.

damn i deleted the pms

Whomever failed to deliver their bi-weekly PotW was forced to theme the other's fish for a few days. You claimed it'd "motivate us"... but now it is your own undoing.
we agreed on that?

I dunno man, hydreigon gijinka...

I'll have to wait until a week after MR posts his, which he says will be within the next few days.

Back