Pokemon X/Y

To be fair this guy Melkor leaked a lot of the BW Pokemon before release, however due to how he leaked all that BW info I dont think Nintendo would trust him with inside info again and he appears to be simply speculating.

The guy is too viable a source to simply blow off. I'm inclined to believe him, but I will wait until it's officially revealed.

Does this mean Mewtwo can get back into smash?
I guess, but only in/alongside the new form. I'd rather have something else, personally...

So with karrablast and shelmet turning into their respective forms.... And the addition of kyurem b and kyurem w through "fusion"... How cool would it be to introduce new "fusion pokemon in X and Y? The parents being older pokemon of course, but having it so when certain pokemon breed together... The offspring is a hybrid of the parents, a new species with its own unique evolution line, possibly taking a type from each of the respective parents.

Thoughts? This is just brainstorming, thought it would be cool.

That's an interesting idea, I could sort of see it maybe happen, the games may be genetic focused to a certain extent so maybe something like this will be included.

https://twitter.com/pokexperto

According to the same guy who gave us Gen V Pokemon before they were revealed, Mewtwo is getting a new form. I like to think this enforces the games being related to genetics, with Mewtwo being a Pokemon created via genetic engineering.

OSHI--

I've always felt such a thing would be just-plain taboo... not that I'd complain, so long as this new form ain't ****.

So with karrablast and shelmet turning into their respective forms.... And the addition of kyurem b and kyurem w through "fusion"... How cool would it be to introduce new "fusion pokemon in X and Y? The parents being older pokemon of course, but having it so when certain pokemon breed together... The offspring is a hybrid of the parents, a new species with its own unique evolution line, possibly taking a type from each of the respective parents.

Thoughts? This is just brainstorming, thought it would be cool.

Years ago a few Wiichatters came up with somethin' related to Pokefusion, and I certainly recall most-everyone scoffin' at the newbies and callin' 'em idiots... but with the introduction of Kyurem's forms, maybe there can be more "fusion" Pokemon.

However, I don't really like the idea of hybrid-species offspring. Of all the species already introduced, cross-bred in a million different fashions, it wouldn't make sense for cross-breeding t' result in new Pokemon all of a sudden. It's always been the lowest form of the female species is lain, with new pre-evolutions bein' born via a new hold item introduced specifically for them. Personally, I'd prefer that t' not change in any particular way. That's not t' say it's a terrible idea, I just ain't really a fan of it.

Another year, another sub-par Pokemon movie. Couldn't find a subtitled version yet, which is odd since BW2's trailer was subtitled in literally a day... So don't bother watchin' it 'less you're bloody obsessed with Mewtwo or are a moonspeaker.

That aside, yes, the movie is relevant t' XY. First of all, Serebii translators/sources claims the following.

Serebii said:
The text at the end enigmatically states that we don't know the REAL Mewtwo yet.

... Which is t' say, that Melkor fellow who did all them previous Pokeleaks, might of been on t' somethin' in regards to Mewtwo [STRIKE]evolving into Mewthree[/STRIKE] havin' a new form. Who would'a thought there might be even a nugget'a truth in that leak... :lol:

Secondly, Sylveon is gonna appear in Movie 16's "Pikachu short" (... that is what they're called, yeah?) along with all the other Eeveelutions. Which means it's type might finally be revealed. Also, what little of ya see it in the trailer clearly shows it's ****in' adorable.

If it wasn't apparent, we got no news from Corocoro this month. Cross your fingers for April.

Apparently some serious shiznit will be going down on Pokemon Smash this week. It's enough of a deal for Antichrist Masuda himself to appear on the show.

Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
200 says it'l be a minor hint t' Sylveon's type.

Isn't the name of that poke from some sort of flying mythological creature? Edit: It was Sylph. ugh going to sleepnao

Last edited:
Back