Pokemon X/Y

Delta Emerald ain't inherently a bad thing. It could be a planned sequel to ORAS in the same vein of how the Pokemon Grey trademark eventually became BW2... though I wouldn't really expect Delta Emerald to change names.

Also, possible *Rayquaza mega evolution/new form. dowant.jpeg

This is... Probably one of my favorite fanart so far.
http://www.dorkly.com/post/55263/more-pokemon-fusion-fan-art

conkelure looks ****ing pawsome

I know, and so do Cukazam and Kingsir.
And creating PonyBro just to edit him as a Brony... That's just pure awesomeness.
Oh and Zuish, Squirtlax and Geofairy are just... Really funny >.<

Still... Slowtails gotta be my favorite. Majestic Derp.

I still say they should have replaced Rayquaza with Robotnik and called it "Chaos Emerald"...

oh yeah, maractus exists
it's one of the few pokemon I just outright forget about
not sure why

I still say they should have replaced Rayquaza with Robotnik and called it "Chaos Emerald"...
wynaut two games? "delta emerald" and "chaos emerald"
you know what they say, the more games the merrior

megacross doesn't seem quite as stupid anymore

769.gif
214-m.png

Wallpaper_042.jpg

pictured is a hercules beetle. Regular heracross is based on a rhinoceros beetle, which makes less sense, considering its name. I figured there was some sort of explanation for megacross' stupid looking design, and I was right. I still don't get the vents, but they're cool regardless.

I really like that they did more with mega heracross than just "spikes and cool wings!!11!!", it's a shame that said mindset was not given to most/all of the other megas. It obviously failed with mega heracross as well.

the joke is that game freak has a history with accusations of certain pokemon's designs being racists >_<

Lol. Nintendo has got that accusation as well, since none of their characters is actually black.
I'd love to see a black toad though >.<

Back