Project M Discussion Thread

Mr. MR

Shantae 4 Smash!!!
Jun 11, 2011
シオンタウン
Wii Online Code
3547-0534-1512-4583
Last edited:
'Course there will be, considerin' the entire cast isn't complete yet... But speakin' of, that makes me wonder if they'l actually create 'n add a new character(s) once the full game is released and they're happy with how everythin' turned out. Which won't be any time soon, obviously.

As for another topic, Lucario's Double Team was nerfed 'fore I got t' use it when it was good. I am deeply disappoint.

Aye, nerfed.

It now has more start-up frames, meanin' it can't be used to escapes combos since the move doesn't get invincibility instantly. They added on a lot of ending lag too, meanin' it's actually somewhat punishable any time you use it and they don't attack you. Lastly, you could previously extend combos by using Double Team because the move ended quick enough... now, not so much. It helps with positioning in some cases, but the move is pretty **** now from what I can tell. The only real use it has is as a very situational approach and for recovering.

As is everyone else.

I think that other character is going to be Mewtwo

Also I just figured out you can Wavedash out of Ike's Quick Draw for some amazing fake outs and quick attacks.

OH
And I figured out how to grab right out of the Quick Draw

Ike might just have the tech I want for a second main

Last edited:
Considerin' the huge buffs to his attack 'n movement speed, as well as the fact ya can actually combo in P:M, he'd be bloody broken if a few'a his attacks; namely the safer ones; weren't toned down a bit.

I just played as Lucario on Brawl.

He is SO SLOW compared to Project M's Lucario.

Returnin' to vBrawl Wolf at this point would toats literally kill me.

WOW

Ike can also cancel his Quick Draw into an Up-Smash. Looks like Ike got the equivalent to a DACUS

WOW

Ike can also cancel his Quick Draw into an Up-Smash. Looks like Ike got the equivalent to a DACUS
That actually works? I can't manage to use it myself but I've heard of it.

If it works correctly, it'll be much more better than a DACUS. :lol:

What controller do you use?

If you use a Gamecube here's what to do.
Quick Draw
Then quickly move the control stick to the upward position. Then move your thumb over the X button then quickly slide it down to the A button all while still holding the control stick up.

Hold the A button to charge it

What control is X supposed to be?

I'm sorry but I don't use the regular controls so you have to tell me what it does.

Back