Public School Vs. Homeschool

Apple Guy said:
Why is drugs in school so bigged up
I can state for a fact no on in my school does drugs

You obviously don't know everyone in your school then lol. A dude in my school did sniff haha.

I think Public school is better cause you make friends and can have a laugh at dinner etc. It's what you went to school for!

Brawny said:
If you're wrong, I'll tell you in real life too.

I honestly don't believe most people would interact with the same lack of social grace as they do here (on occasion).

The same thing that allows people to be WAY more offensive/acidic/ballsy/etc., online is the same online empowerment they use when they (and everyone) says "Oh yeah, I'd say the same thing in person".

BTW, I'm going to go out on a limb, re: weird homeschooled people. I think it's like the red cars get pulled over more argument (come to find out, owners of red cars tend to speed more) - I think there are a big slice of odd folks who choose to homeschool their kids, and they would've been a little off even in a public school. The "regular" trend is not to homeschool so it's a statistical shift that favors the "weird" :D

Last edited:
I wouldn't, I'm introverted, online I don't fear the consequence. But with people I actually like they get all of me. :)

Ohhh, towards people I'd like, hell yeah I get online empowerment.

But I really am a ***** in real life too. :scared:

Too bad I can't make these awesome smilies in real life.

Nnaaahh, I'm too weak to do him any real damage.

Shutup Adaam. xD

You know you'd love our free dental, with those hideous braces of yours.

Last edited:
What about the private school system? Don't mention us? Well thanks for the discrimination!
Nah..jk.

Seriously though, I've met a homeschooled kid...I'd hate to say it but he was just a complete fruitcake. He was cool for the most part, but something was the matter with him. As if he didn't talk to people often. But that's the point isn't it?

Homeschooled< Public< Private. Just my opinion though.

Back