School Thread

^^ Yea.. . . But then who would be working at burger king or Mcdonalds. I'd be starving!

Fire Flower said:
Whats everyone else gonna miss about summer that you can't do during school?
nothing. i miss being able to do nothing all day, making 1,000 posts on wii chat in a month, playing video games all day, and doing absolutely nothing. ahh, those were the days.....:cool:

Well my day was **** everyone calling me a cow but (angus) and paul and some sort of candy. and saying there is a bee on my. My life at school suck i wish i could blow it up

Well....today in school, I finally got my trumpet....my dad was right, I sound like a dying cat.

Last edited:
School was ok today. Everybody was talking about homecoming. I don't know who i'm going to go with. I thought that I was going to go with my friend but she said that she wants to go with someone else. So now I can't decide if I should go with one of two friends or this girl that I liked last year, but I don't know if she still likes me. Uhh.

yeah, it's a club for musicians that play like guitar and drums and whatnot.

it stands for Desert Edge Music Organization (Desert Edge is the name of my school)

i skipped school today, my ride didn't show up/ i over slept, so i called myself in, disguising my voice with a rasssssspppy tone and got away with it, so far anyway. I like school, so it kinda sucks that i'm still home.

Back