My school is going to have a walk out

Oh boy dude... I've never experienced a walkout, sounds kinda risky. You say there are bullies huh. What grade are y'all in... maybe you an talk to the staff. A walkout seems to be overboard. The staff always listen and deal with my complaints nicely. ....hmmm Go for it. Its prolly a cool experience as a success.

Last edited:
When you leave the school grounds, hold a peaceful protest outside and then have a place for students to go and meet up to discuss what four more years of George W. Bush means and how we are going to deal with it.

Hell yea!!!!!!

Go for it dawg yo'. bust em' up and giv dem wut day got comin'. no wut im sayin dawg? good luck and peace out.

(have fun being suspended, buddy...)

Well the staff at my school dont give to $@%^ about bullies trust me and the school is from gr 7-9 most the 8-9 are the problem the 7's would like this tho they are all picked on

As for the bully walkout I don't think that you'll accomplish much seeing as you don't seem to have many people supporting your cause. That is at least what it sounds like. However if you still believe that it's necessary feel free to go ahead with the walkout. Just make sure you have enough people supporting your cause.

It's not like it's gonna help anything. The bullie won't feel any emotion from this.

"Woah. I never relized what i've been doing to these kids" *crys*

That aint gonna happen.

well my parents are lame. Why you ask they do not want me to do this. i have to some lame pleg sheet i wish i did not tell them :(

First of all, use good grammar and spell your words correctly.

Second of all, when someone gives you advice (after you've asked for it, for god's sake) atleast pretend like you appreciate it.

Last edited:
A walk out is where students leave classes for no apparent reason to gather outside to protest peacefully about their goals.

^Then why are people responding?

BIG JAKE: You've officially made my hate list :lol:

No, really, you're on the list.

Syntax: Alright, thanks.

Sure, the school won't like it but you ARE doing it for a good reason, I suppose.

Back