My school is going to have a walk out

mise well do it....i might tommorow ( if i goto school (flu)) we only have about 75 in grade and about 150 wiht boith grades thatll work wont it

Triffle

Middle school is teh worst, if you make it that way. Ignore people, or take it in the arse, thats it.

Like many of the members have mentioned previously, I would not suggest doing the WalkOut without a large group of students by your side.
I would do anything to stop bullying, but without a large number supporting the cause, it will not have much of an impact.

Dude, i'm 23 years old. I am a highschool dropout. Please, please, please... I hope I can just make you understand that... It seems cool. You're an activist, you feel like you're going to send a message and you can make some small difference. You don't realize that it just, simply, flatly, doesn't matter. You, and a thousand students can walk out. But 5 years later in your life, it will be completely meaningless. Utterly worthless. You cannot make a change, you cannot make a difference, no matter how strong you think, or even how strong your numbers really are.
The smart children will go to school that day, learn something, and test better.
Please, please, please go to school, do not walk out. It means nothing! Go there and study and learn... your chance to make a difference will come many years down the line, when you have the credentials to do so! Please go to school, punch your bully in the face, and learn, learn learn, learn!
Please please please, take this advice from a former member of the school outcast class, and an old modern day GED student.
I am literally begging you.

Lol you will get bullied even more if you and like 5 other people march out of the school. The only walk out I've experienced is when my school wanted to give detentions on Saturdays, at lunchtime 2000 of us just walked out. We all got sent home and they didn't go ahead with Saturday detentions :)

dude. i DID graduate but trust me, i got bullied. i was in the alternative group. i wanted to just play music and that was cool. and it WAS. most of the bullies i had during highschool, either ended up being my friends and dying or moving along with their life and leaving the bullying thing alone.

seriously. i would walk out of classes everyday when i got bored, but never because of bullies. as a matter of fact, by my senior year i had a boatload of friends that i never expected and such. one of my biggest enemies ended up being in a respecteble band that i played for a while with.

so dont count your 'enemies' out they could really come through for you in a clench. mann... the story goes on so long how i came up against my rivals. but a walkout doesnt matter if the teachers just consider is skipping class...
my school had selfmade holidays where students left the room at anytime to honor our deceased class mates. quite tragic i may add. but at least it had a folllowing and excuse, that people understood.

enoug about my bullshit.

dont be gay and walk out because youve had hard times in highschool, for real. chances are, they may be your best friends, years down the road.

BigORhyme said:
Dude, i'm 23 years old. I am a highschool dropout. Please, please, please... I hope I can just make you understand that... It seems cool. You're an activist, you feel like you're going to send a message and you can make some small difference. You don't realize that it just, simply, flatly, doesn't matter. You, and a thousand students can walk out. But 5 years later in your life, it will be completely meaningless. Utterly worthless. You cannot make a change, you cannot make a difference, no matter how strong you think, or even how strong your numbers really are.
The smart children will go to school that day, learn something, and test better.
Please, please, please go to school, do not walk out. It means nothing! Go there and study and learn... your chance to make a difference will come many years down the line, when you have the credentials to do so! Please go to school, punch your bully in the face, and learn, learn learn, learn!
Please please please, take this advice from a former member of the school outcast class, and an old modern day GED student.
I am literally begging you.
Oh, please.

You contradict yourself with your own argument. If this isn't going to matter in 5 years, than why SHOULDN'T he do it? It would be a great experience, something that you could tell your kids you did.

If you honestly think that going to school for one day is going to get the 'good kids' better grades than your crazy. I've learned a little here and there in school, but I've always said that more can be learned at home. Life lessons and experience are greater than school smarts.

You don't have to go to school to get smart, you have to go to school so that you can tell your employer that you went to school, simple as that.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh, please.

You contradict yourself with your own argument. If this isn't going to matter in 5 years, than why SHOULDN'T he do it? It would be a great experience, something that you could tell your kids you did.

If you honestly think that going to school for one day is going to get the 'good kids' better grades than your crazy. I've learned a little here and there in school, but I've always said that more can be learned at home. Life lessons and experience are greater than school smarts.

You don't have to go to school to get smart, you have to go to school so that you can tell your employer that you went to school, simple as that.

:rolleyes: You can still try to get something other than a diploma out of it. I consider academics and life lessons to be good together. I'm not big on athletics(I think athletes are way overrated. Pushups, barbells, run, stretch good2go). Ya tell your kids you wanted to stop being picked on so you walk alone most likely outside and get suspended. GREAT STORY!!! If you've got people with ya then I'd consider that good. There are quite a few things to learn in school guy.(Mathematics and Science can be mind blowing jaw droppingly awesome at times) You then don't always gain life experience from just failure.

^...Athletes...Overrated...? :scared: :lol: had to, anyway:

I'm not really going to get into this because there are too many variables that could change the outcome. Regardless of whether he gets 1,000 kids to go with him or its just him, it IS a good experience. Standing up for what you believe in when the odds are against you? Thats something I can respect in a person.

I disagree with you about school but thats a personal opinion that is pointless to debate about.

Getting grossly overpaid for acting out fight scenes is pretty yeah... or for driving in races!!!!!! :lol: What a pathetic job. Racing as a SPORT!!! FUNNY AS HELL!!!! Baseball and sometimes Boxing are things I like. Football ew don't get me started dude! Soccer, some real skill and potential is show outside of NA.

Anyways all I have to say is why pointlessly make a fool of yourself when you could just... NOT!

Oh, please, you're making a fool out of yourself.

Saying some sports take skill and others don't is highly hypocritical, and please refrain from comparing professional wrestling to sports in the future.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh, please, you're making a fool out of yourself.

Saying some sports take skill and others don't is highly hypocritical, and please refrain from comparing professional wrestling to sports in the future.

Wrestling does take skill, but aren't pretty much all the leagues just acting now? It's all set up except high school.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh, please.

i don't agree with you. I think that kids believe too much in activism without enough say or thought. Rebeling is exciting, but a walkout A without enough people won't do anything B you will have to come back to school eventually, like within the next day for most of the walkout kids and C when you comeback, well people might not agree with your actions, which may make bullying worse. Describe the bullying, is it physical fighting or what, b/c it's probably not worth it. Just do what you want to do.
PS Leves i know you won't put me on the hate list right?
EDIT forgot to add this :lol:

^I don't hate people for having an opinion :wink:

manufan15 said:
Wrestling does take skill, but aren't pretty much all the leagues just acting now? It's all set up except high school.
This is one of the biggest misconceptions.

Wrestling: An olympic sport. Is fought with take-down moves and holds, no strong moves allowed for the safety of the competitors. (This is your 'High School Wrestling.')
Professional Wrestling: Is entertainment. Individuals act as if they are fighting and need to have a good physique as well as good acting and speaking skills. (This is your 'Fake Wrestling')

Please, don't call Professional Wrestling fake, I only used that term because it is the easiest term to understand.

Back