Second Chance: Offical Rp

ok then. forget my old post i'll type a new one into this post.

ic:
Skull was really pissed at Paul. Who the hell does this guy think he is? He acts all calm and **** even after killing the Noise. He pisses me off! I'm gonna make him suffer. Skull knew exactly what to do. Without even turning around he said the perfect taunt at Paul.

"Don't you want to know who you are Paul? What you're doing here? How you got here? How you...died?"

Last edited:
IC
So I angered him a bit. Okay thats fine. Now about how i died and how i got here. Even If he knows, which he proberly does. There is know way in knowing if he's telling the truth or not.
"I would love to know, problem is, is that your obvisoly not my friend and now hold a grudge against me so i think i'm just going to go now. It would be great to know who I am but at the mo I will stick to just who i am now. A completely lost player, playing to win." He then started walking towards the biggest tower he could see, which so happened to be ark tower.

Skull was getting really pissed now. Nobody just ignores me! NOBODY! Skull reached into his pocket and jumped a few feet in front of Paul. "Just leave me will ya? I'll show you damnit!" Skull pulled out a small bullet from his pocket. It couldn't belong to a big gun. Suddenly the bullet glowed and Skull was holding a gun in his hand. "You pissed me off and now you're gonna die." Skull fired a couple rounds right at Pauls' head.

IC
When prevoked and bested in phycolgical warfare resorts to vilonce.
Paul dived to the ground rolling underneath one of the various shop stalls surrouding them.
Hes strong thats for sure, so how about we fight a different way.
"Now come on Skull, I must be the first person in a while to ever beat you in a mental battle, the way you reacted shows I won. Why don't you just bid your time a bit and try and fight me with words instead of weapons. I have already seen the cracks in you armour, lets see you find mine." Paul dived over one of the stalls and darted into an ally way towards Ark tower.

"Little BASTARD!" Skull began chasing after him firing a few rounds occasionally. "I know your whole story Paul Clark. How you died, why you died, why you have amnesia. I even know what your medium and powers are. I know everything about you! Turn and fight!" Skull kept after Paul, continuing to fire bullets at him.

IC
Paul darted round a corner and stooped. he turned round as skull followed him round the corner. They were so close that they were almost touching. Paul instanosuly punched at Skull, aiming at his stomach.
"I know you would like to fight me properly, but i just don't have the time. I you want to fight me for real you will have to WAIT"
Even if the first punch didn't hit he aimed a second with his right hand aimed at skulls face. Paul's tie was wrapped round his right hand and as he punched it turned to steel.

Skull barely saw it coming. The hit to his gut doubled him over then thrn came the hit at his head. But when Pauls fist hit Skulls mask there was a clank. The blow was almost completely stopped simply by his mask. Skull stumbled back for a second.
"Heh...I was right. You are interesting. But you better hurry if you want to get to the tower. You've only got 10 minutes left, and at least a 30 minute run ahead of you. I'll let you go, but when you fail make sure you keep running. I'm gonna be the reaper comin' after you." Skull held the gun for a moment before it returned to a bullet. He took one last look at Paul before jumping back. As he did he turned somewhat see-through midair and phased through the street floor into the sewers. In the utter darkness of the sewer, Skull lifted his mask and rubbed his jaw. Little bastard. Skull spit something into the sewer water. He took out a tooth with that punch.

IC
He has a point, but I chose this place to stand off for a reason. Paul looked up at the building he was next to. It was tall and it had loads of telphone cables connected over it. Some stretching miles and most of them sloping down.
Paul walked in the building, no one saw him, he ran up the stairs whic took him two mintues. 1 mintue to get on one of the cables out of a window. 10 seconds to travel a 20 min run. Paul landed on the ground after the decent.
"I can make it, I WILL MAKE IT" Paul started running very fast.

Edit
dham i have been doing that all day

Last edited:
ooc: um...Drake? your thinking of the wrong RP dude.

EDIT: lol don't worry about it bayne. i'll post again after some other people

Last edited:
Ooc: I'll post in a bit, I'm about to finish up my prolouge and I'll be back.

Atrox attempted a grin, but part of the muscle attatched to his cheek disconnected from the bone, causing his so-called "Grin" to turn into a frown. Once again, just as he had known it would, the game had become cat and mouse. The Reaper versus the Player. An unbeleivably strong entity versus a pompous putrecent peon. It seemed they were all destined for this, in the end. It would come down to it. Coincidentally, Atrox wondered whether or not Skull would be able to defeat this "Paul," after all, he was not the strongest Reaper out there. Then again, Paul was not the strongest Player this week either. Perhaps, if nothing better, an even matchup would be sufficient.

Atrox walked silently from the viewing chamber down another corridor. He decided to take a stroll around outside, in the Game itself. He floated down the street in a most ghastly fashion, making no sound or motion to attract unwanted attention. He made his way down the long and lonesome road. Sections of the street were cracked from previous versions of "The Game." Atrox activated his power and restored life to the long dead streets. These players really dont understand how lucky they are...

As he continued down the street, he made his way towards the central area of the city. Their in the middle, he could feel the high velocity winds tearing at the ragged remains of his flesh. He made his way into one of the taller skyscrapers. He found his way back to his central control office. He sat down in the familiar chair, and ran his bony fingers over the familiar controls. A large computer screen appeared, and he entered his password. The password was 312 characters long. About 5 minutes later, he finished typing his password. The screen popped up as a complete map of the Moenia, with tiny lifelike replicas of all Players and Reapers currently in the city.

Another replica suddenly appeared, a bright replica, clad in robes and bearing a symbol of Christ. Atrox glared, but quickly forgot about it as he went about his way. He continued construcing and testing out new ideas for the Game.

Meanwhile...

Father Lucis, a broken old man, clad in robes and bearing the symbol of Christ clutched in his hand, staggered as he attempted to stand up. His brittle bones cried as he came near his full height, his hunched back restricting hium from his full posture. He looked around, left, right, left right, very quickly, almost frantic. His gaze found a large cross on top of a building not to far from him. He began to move as fast as he could towards the building, knowing that being in the presence of the Lord may give him answers he needs.

As he made his way down the unfamiliar streets, a creature came out of the shadows, a creature covered in darkness. He shuddered as his grip on is cross increased, the edges of the medium cutting into his fingers and drawing blood. The creature snarled and leapt at him.

"Begone, you vile beast!" Filius roared as he suddenly became full of power and the medium glowed. He pointed his finger at the creature and screamed, "Face the Wrath of God!"

A light focused itself and shot from his finger. The creature screamed and writhed as the light intensified, blasting the creature into the sky. The harsh light caused the creature to start smoking, and its skin began burning away. A flash of light burned away the creatures existence, and a smoking pile of ash fell to the ground in the creatures place. Filius staggered, using such a large amount of power had exhausted his old body. He turned his attention back towards the Cathedral, which wasnt to far away now. He knew if he got there, his power would be restored.

He hustled as fast as he could, and eventually arrived at said Cathedral. He burst through the doors and through himself to his knees in front of the tall statue of Christ. He begged for strength, and felt his wish granted as power flowed back to his body. Suddenly, he stopped, and opened his eyes. The statue had become a statue of a demonic figure glaring down at him. He stifled a cry, and quickly turned around when he heard a noise. He heard a chuckle following it. It echoed around the room, and he gripped his cross tightly.

"W-Whos there!?"

The main room was a little dark. The benches were uncomfortable but he didn't mind. Pretty soon he had fallen asleep. His arm fell to the ground as he laid on the bench. A silver bracelet on his wrist with a white pearl on it. Iki had fallen asleep in the cathedral. Then someone entered and woke him up. Iki wasn't noticed so he took a little time to stretch his arms. Hmm...white robes, gold cross, ancient face. Is that him? I hope so, I'm tired of waiting. Iki stood up and his sword bumped a bench causing a loud echo through the cathedral. "Heh heh, oops."

"W-Whos there!?"

Iki stepped into the light and gave a smile to the man. "Hi. Sorry to bother you but are you the player called Father Lucis?"

Filius' eyes glowed as he beheld the source of the voice. A young man, 5'8" by Filius' judgement. He had a pretty silver bracelet on his wrist, a beautiful pearl glowing in it. He felt a dark intent of power emanating from the Player... and beneath his old bones, he could hear the dragon's whisper.... All things die, Lucis... Even stars burn out...

Father Lucis stared at the newcomer before answering him. "Yes, I am Father Lucis. What can I do for you my child?" His grip on his cross tightened more than ever.

"Oh good. I was looking for you for a while before I came in hear to get some rest. My name is Iki. I received an text from the reapers saying my task for the day was to...how'd they word it again?" Iki reached into his pocket and pulled out a blue flip phone. After a little searching Iki spoke, "Ah! Here it is. They said to 'steal the medium of an old windbag player by the name of Father Lucis.' So I need your medium." Iki put the phone away and drew his sword. His sword was unique in that it didn't have a blade guard. It was a pure black handle that was a foot long and a pure white blade that was three feet long. "Now, I doubt you'll just hand it over and I really don't wanna fight, but I'm not going to lose this game. I'm going to go all out, ok? Please don't hate me cause I really have nothing against you." Iki then gave Father Lucis another smile.

The old man stared at Iki with mild interest. His lip curled upward into a grin, though with all the wrinkles on his face, it looked like he had seven mouths that were grinning.

"I doubt you expect me to just... How do you say it, come quietly? It would be in your best interest to leave, however. The Cathedral is my sanctuary. In other words, your fighting in my territory, therefore I hold the advantage. Prepare yourself."

Father Lucis' cross glowed, and he raised his medium power to cause a large multitude of pews to rip themselves from the ground and hurtle towards Iki from all sides.

Back