Second Chance: Offical Rp

"Oh come now Iki," Giovanni playfully punched Iki's shoulder, "Surely you cant hold any hateful thoughts towards me. I am simply making things... Esier... for everyone. The less Players there are, the better the chances of winning. Notice I have not attacked you, though I could have quite easily..." He ran his fingers across his holster.

"Then again, I always did prefer the up front approach," he said slyly as he pulled a curved knife out of his pocket. The knife was serrated, and resembled a birds talon. "This blade allows me to carve," he pushed the tip on Iki's chest, "The organs out of my victims before I," he dragged it harmelessly to Iki's throat, "Kill them completely..." He sheathed the knife and sat down next to Iki.

"Come now, we could be good friends." Giovanni held out his hand, the words on his rings pointing towards Iki.

Ooc: @ Bodine: yes.

"Well. That's a bold statment my friend."
*Jack walked up to the guy & stared him in the face.*
"It seems that you are skilled unlike the creatures i fought today, so I think you might be fun to fight. I'll probaly have to fight you in the future so i'll tell you my name. It's Jack Tross but you can call me Ace. Pleasure to meet you."
*Lights a cigerette starts to smoke it & extends his hand.*
"Lets shake on the chance we'll have a fight."

Kain looked over his shoulder at the newcomer and immediately knew that this guy is going to get on his nerves. He looked back to Fernius with a look in his eyes that basically showed everything he just thought.

Iki stood up. "No, what your doing is murder. You're not supposed to kill other players unless thats the objective." Iki turned and walked away without giving Vincent a second glance. He's just as bad as the damn reapers. Why the hell would he even want a second chance?

Ooc: Oi ve... Can noone let anyone else finish a conversation? (hint hint Inugami) lolz

"It was somewhat nice to meet you Fernius. If you need anything, just follow the reapers and you'll soon find me."

Kain walked off and outside of Ark Tower. "Day 2 is approaching I suppose."

Ic:

Giovanni's face became a volcano of anger. He pushed away the newcomers hand and charged after Iki.

"Hey, noone turns their back on ME!"

Vinni pulled out his pistol and held it up against the back of Iki's skull.

"Apologize, or you die now."

Meanwhile...

Ferinus noticed the Italian walk in, and he also noticed Kain's reaction to him.

"Do not fear him Kain, respect him. He has no fear, no boundaries, and nothing can stop him. Many would dream of such strength..."

Ooc: Dammit Bodine... we posted at the same time...

Iki moved without thinking. He instantly ducked down spun around and had his sword pointed at the Vincent's adams apple. "You just leave me alone. Try anything, and I'll blast you away."

Ooc: If you want to Bodine. lol.

Ic:

Vinni lowered his pistol, and used the oppurtunity to punch Iki's sword. His rings acted as brass knuckles and put a scuff on the steel in Iki's sword as he knocked it aside. Turning into a spin that brought him face to face with Iki, Giovanni's knife found its way to the tip of Iki's mid-section.

"Castration seems a good fate for one so ignorant. Youve obviously got some balls. Heh... Now, apologize."

Ooc: Edited

Last edited:
IC
"Sorry Atrox but I think you got it wrong there, thats where are beliefs seperate." Zach sighed and stood up. "I will send the players a text to get them to partner up. We will give them five mintues and then enitate the black out. And then i guess we get some free time intill the next day. I wonder if a reaper meeting will be called after all that's happened." Zach wipped out his phone and started texting.
The trastion between days is about to begin. This requires you to partner up into pairs. You have 5 mintues. From the Rreapers.
"Done" Said Zach, "Im gonna go skate I will see you tommrow." Zach then left whistling.

Mean while

"Excuse me gentlemen, I know you wanna duke it out an all but check your phones." Said Paul to Iki and Vincent. He then ran over to Kain.
"Kain looks like the fun's about to begin. And woh" He looked at Ferinus with shock.
"Your whole body posture has changed, the way you hold yourself. This can often mean religious enlightenment or a drastic change in your persona due to metal stress. This can often me split personalties if not carefully. And there i go again with the babble. Any way check your phones."

OOC
The players might black out but the city itself goes on. The games part of the city but it dosn't make it. The reapers still carry on the rest of there days while the Players sleep.
Storm once again i point out, be careful with your insults and language i don't want it to graphic.

Kain knew what the message would say due to the predictabilty of the reapers. He's been through enough hard times with them to know how they think.

"Trust." he said to Paul without looking to him. "They want us to find a partner for the next objective. Most likely due to us all interacting with each other today and figuring out that some of us can't be trusted by others." He was mainly referring to Giovanni and his new "friend" Ferius. "Looks like I don't have a choice Paul. Out of everyone here you know the most about me, too much even. I'll have to trust you for me to make it through these games. Sound good?"

Kain then felt light headed. "Ugh, not much longer till 'bedtime' it seems."

A soft buzzing sound awoke Ricky Corban, sitting in the shadows of the corner closest to Iki and Giovanni. Ricky flipped open his phone, read the message and quickly made his desision. He had noticed when Giovanni had come into the room pronoucing he was killing players, a brillant stratagy in Corban's eyes.

Ricky didn't want a partner who he would have to baby sit or one that wouldn't have the nerve to get the job done, he approached the big man and took a small bow, "Hey, my name's Ricky and I think we have some things in common."

ooc; wasn't really sure what to say there

bayne: i changed the number of players eliminated to 53 or something.

Last edited:
Giovanni smiled at Ricky. He could feel the man's potential. He removed the knife from the top of Iki's torso, and sheathed it.

"Ill get you eventually Iki. Just be sure to watch your back."

Giovanni turned and walked away with Ricky. He held out his hand in friendship, which was unusual for him, but he felt he could get along with this man.

"I am Vincent Giovanni. I would be more than happy to work with you, Ricky."

Ooc: @ Bayne: ... ok... Ill calm it down i suppose... I just figured, real life, real psychos, real isults. But ill calm it.

Back