Second Chance: Offical Rp

Kain stood with the help of Paul. He looked worried. "Our mediums no longer work?"

Ooc: I can't tell if that was suppose to be mean or funny. :/

Ooc: That was supposed to be, "Come on, you dont post often and this is what you give us?"

OoC:Sorry my internet keeps vanishing & reappearing at random.

*Jack & Marcus entered the labyrith cautiosly. Their surroundings were that of a desert with walls.*

Marcus: "Wow. Got to give them credit. Them know how to make this kind of stuff it makes me wonder what the strongest one can do & if anyone could defeat him."
Jack: "Keep up your guard. This dersert won't be easy to pass through."It reminds me of the time I was killed.
Marcus: "Don't worry about me. I've been trained for this kind of crap since I was little. Though your right about this desert there are things hidden in the sand. I don't know where exactly but they are there. What's wrong? Something appears to be troubling you."
Jack: "Mind your own bussiness. It's nothing to mention. Let's move."

*They kept walking hitting many dead ends along the way. They killed a few noise that looked like desert creatures & ran into a couple of players that want to travel with them to get out. One is a male & the other is a female.*

Jack: "ABSOULUTLY NOT! We will not babysit anyone."
Player 1(Male): "We don't need to be babysat. We just want to tag along. Safty in numbers, that ring a bell?"
Jack: "Why you little bas-"
Marcus: "ENOUGH! You can come along so long as you don't bug Ace. Don't cause any trouble either. I'm nice but Ace will kill you if you do."
Jack: "Fine. Be gratful to Marcus. I was going to kill you right were you stand if he didn't interfear."
Player 2(Female): "Thank you Marcus for saving my friend."
Marcus: "No prob. Let's go before trouble appears."

*They got near a place that changed to a jungle. The 2 players ran forward to get out. Marcus sensed danger just then.*

Marcus: "STOP! Come back."
*It was too late. Both players were grabed by something in the jungle.*
Marcus: "Damn. I was too late. Did you see what that thing was?"
Jack: "No I didn't. It wasn't your fault about them. ****. We have to go through that in order to get by. Any ideas?"
marcus: "One. but it's risky."
Jack: "Ooo. I just love those kind of ideas."

*Marcus explained the plan to Jack. Both were scared of those creatures but they were determined to get by.*

OoC: I'll post more later. I need to think a little.

Ooc: Umm... yea.... Inugami, your posts are good, but can you write like everyone else does plz? Just a little annoying. Also, you dont need to use asterisks* to depict when ppl do stuff.

Ooc: Wow this is pitiful... Ive been gone 8 days, and this is what you give me? What is that like 15 posts? lol, Ill speed things up in a few. this threads dead without me (not really, but I like to think so :D)

dude it's the summer, rp's never work this time of year. Most people are out doing things and don't want to spend time on the computer...i haven't been on here for almost a week myself, and I don't have any motivation to post. Sorry.

This threads screwed... Hey guys wake up! The reapers arnt really in play yet cuz the maze has just started. Players need to move things along, so the reapers can mess with them. Players... SAVE THIS THREAD. POST!

he made the last IC post. I won't post as Iki until more players post. I won't post as Skull until more reapers post. Storm won't post as Ferinus until more post, he's waiting for a reply to post as Vincent, and he just hasn't posted as Atrox for some reason. lbu said its mostly cause its summer, well even if it isn't unless people start posting this is dead.

I havent posted as Atrox because theres really nothing he can do. How is it gonna help? Its not like hes talking to anyone except the people who are not on anyways. Speaking of which, wth is Bayne? lbu8 and the others, I havent even seen them on in awhile.

Vinni smiled at Ricky and followed him in. A few hundred yards in, and a strong smell of sulfur met his nostrils. He pushed through a final bush, and revealed a large area completely overrun with volcanic surface, spouting geysers every few steps that could easily melt the skin. He cautiously took stepps. Without his power to help him, he was just as vulnerable as the others.

"Careful Rick. Im not looking to lose you before you can be any help to me."

A large pool of molten rock belched flames in front of them every few steps. Vinni's shoes began to smolder, the ground being to hot for the rubber to take. combining that with the intensifying heat of the blazing sun overhead that showed no sign of cooling down, they were likely to pass out from heat exhaustion. Sweat poured from Vinni's face, and in less than ten minutes, he had lost 12% of his body water. Once that percentage hits 70, their bodily functions would begin shutting down, one after the other. First the liver, then the stomach and intestinal track, then the kidneys would fail, and the brain would start misfiring. Finally, the heart and lungs would melt slowly while the brain boiled inside its boney prison.

"Heh.... heh... heh... R... Rick... heh... We... We need to get out of here..." he coughed up scorched peices of innards as the skin on his back began peeling from the intense heat.

The massive rise in temperature stopped Ricky in his tracks. He dropped to his knees, swung his backpack in front of him and began digging through it. A few moments went by, and Ricky's hands still hadn't emerged. That's strange, so it really does cancel out our mediums. For the first time in the game Ricky realized how vulnerable he really was. He flipped his pack upside down, tossing it's contents onto the hard rocky surface he was standing on.

A few water bottles, some rope, a flash light, an extra shirt and a colt pistol fell from the open pocket. Corban tossed a full bottle to Vinni, drank from another one himself and slid the magazine into the gun, letting the click of metal echo across the lava field. He stored the other items in his bag, placing it back onto his shoulder and secured his handgun in the waistband of his jeans.

"Drink some of that, don't waste it." Ricky also pulled off his shoes and ripped the shirt in two, wrapping his exposed feet in the soft cotton. He handed the other half to Vinni, instructing him to do the same and took a carefully stepped forward. "Take off your shoes, the rubber will melt and burn your feet." Ricky agilely weaved between molten jets of magma, making his way across the harsh terrain. "Move cautiously, but keep your feet moving." He could already feel the skin on his feet blistering. The end was no were in sight.

Back