Should I act my own age?

UKResist said:
blink 182- whats my age again

First I thought of when i saw this thread. I'm 15 and what my class hears a lot is act your age. Well 15 year olds don't have to pay bills and do all that crap. We can just have fun. So we get to screw around so technically we are acting our ages. There maybe more mature 15 year olds but maybe there not acting like there 15. :O

I "try" to act mature on the internet. But i am mature in real life though:yesnod:

paintba||er said:

Yes its alot easier to be a dickhead on the internet than in person. I usually act more mature in person than on the net.

I used to be ok, its when i joined a bhd clan and stayed in it for 4years, gobby kids sum even older than me, going on and on and on. till 1 day i had enough and decided to be a dickhead just like them see how they liked it, And they didnt. and now i cant stop it, i dont no why lol.

But that doesnt mean im apologizing for anything!!!!

Nya?

"Im 18, and I act my age, with immatureness, and matureness"

Oh funny beach bum...

I'm 16 and I act my age okay, as imature people REALLY annoy me. And what happend to the whole 'ii' thing

Werent you just hatin on it?

Totally, Ii wanna see some damn "ii"s! Where's the annoyiing people that were doiing iit earliier?

Yay iits a friiday, Thank god for that.

ii act mature and and other days ii dont,
iit aiint a bad thiing just shows other people your stiill a fun person and a good sense of humor.
mii love the way ii am, ii thiink iits ace :) :)

Well ii got reply to more posts so bii bii 4now

UKResist said:
Yay iits a friiday, Thank god for that.

ii act mature and and other days ii dont,
iit aiint a bad thiing just shows other people your stiill a fun person and a good sense of humor.
mii love the way ii am, ii thiink iits ace :) :)

Well ii got reply to more posts so bii bii 4now
You can be a fun person with a good sense of humor whilst still being mature <_<

anyway i'm 18 going on about 34, i act very mature for my age, and often thought to be older. but i act more like 18/19 when i'm around me friends.

same here, but apparantly, according to others, being random makes you seem to act younger than you are, lol

Yep people thiink you are thiick and dumb too, iits called iinner chiild, And by the way ii have 1, and ii love iit.
Haha iif ya dont have an iinner chiild then ya must be boriing.

Wooooohooooo!

Back