Signature Request Thread

can some one make me a san diego signature!?!? i would like to have the charger bolt and downtown san diego in there

Thought i would repost and see if i got lucky
fayt.jpg

Can some one please do a sig using this pic, with my name on it.
Oh and can it have a sort of feather effect.
Thank you.

Phew. So many requests! I know I'm not the only artist on here, however. :p I'll see what I can do. Due to the simple parameters regarding Bayne's, I'll probably do yours first.

Sorry allanflys, but I've got no idea what you're asking for. Could you be a little more specific? Maybe link me to an image?

SouthPaw, I'll try and get yours done by tomorrow morning. :D

thanks ukemi i look forward to it
if u could do me an avatar as well that would be sweet

can some one make me a san diego signature!?!? i would like to have the charger bolt and downtown san diego in there

Since I am a former San Diegan I got this one, no promises on when it will be done, but I'll get that done for you. A daytime downtown shot or a nighttime downtown shot? Also want me to try and work the stadium in there too?

Bayne: I have a signature and I've thrown in an avatar too. You don't have to like them. :p But feedback would be appreciated.

Hope you like 'em.

Signature:
faytresized.jpg

bayneava.png

SouthPaw26: I've just put these Mirror's Edge designs together. I hope they're okay for what you were looking for. The avatar was just a little thing I did on the side; it's rather simple, but I think it looks alright. But, yes, the signature, as you asked:

Signature:
MirrorsEdgeSig.jpg

mirrorsedgeava.png

Let me know your thoughts. :)

Last edited:
Thanks ukmei it looks good. You did a good job there simple, but effective.

Since I am a former San Diegan I got this one, no promises on when it will be done, but I'll get that done for you. A daytime downtown shot or a nighttime downtown shot? Also want me to try and work the stadium in there too?

I would love a night shot :D and it's up to you what you put in there. and there is no rush :DD

can some1 make me a PeaNut Signature *Peanut as in from jeff durham?* If you dont know here's a picture

peanut.gif
make it really really cool looking :)

Last edited:
can some1 make me a PeaNut Signature *Peanut as in from jeff durham?* If you dont know here's a picture

peanut.gif
make it really really cool looking :)

:lol: I love his act, actually going to see him in a month or so.

Might have to take this one after I finish up another request, but I'll leave it open for anyone for now.

Hey guys im sure we all got more mature after the apocalypse, so i decided to get mature also, by buying a 360! I will be buying it soon so can i get a sig that says xboxwii60? Nothing to fancy just those words mixed in with some shadedes of wii blue and xbox green. Thanks in advance

Back