Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not you. I totally agree. I thought they were the same b4 I found out
R.O.B.s name

I think he's one of the best characters I've seen so far. His abilities to reflect projectiles (most seem to be able to now),robo burner giving him pretty good recovery.
The gyro seems weak from the leaked youtube videos. But it's still a throwback to the add-on used to play one of his 2 only games ever released. So as lame a move as it may be, it's still an awesome bit of trivia.

Is tomorrow going to be the last update? Actually probably not, because of the later European and Australian release.

Well we don't really know how his Final Smash works. I'm sure there is a certain way to make is more effective. Like DK's having to drum to the beat or Kirby's or Olimar's, where the others have to be at a decently high % to get KO'd.

So to say it sucks is a bit unfair since we don't really know enough about it. We all thought DK's Final Smash was crap..then someone on youtube pulled off a perfect one and owned the map.
Same with Diddy Kong, no one has posted a video of him using his guns whilst flying around. They all just fly around recklessly until the barrels explode, wasting the final smash. When he has the potential to tear everyone else a new one if they only figured out how.

I'm sure ROB's has potential as well we just have to figure out how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back