Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice but theres no use for that in america becuase only japan gets it first and i want to understand what the game says, But this may be usefull for mario kart if it does come out first in Europe.

Also how do you post videos directly onto the post?

Kind of a bland update... Something I would expect to be paired with a double update.

hmmm

im gunna get it on saturday night cuz basically there haveing a midnight release and im gunna stay up and get it so in a way its sunday lol. but im gunna be tired or maybe i will just play it. its on gamestop

Well it's been a long time since I've posted here. Flooding posts and piles upon piles of Brawl info have simply turned me away from the need to chat on this forum; but I'm here for now. Rejoice.

I'mma liking Lucario. Go Nintendo for throwing in another fox-esque character. They please the furries very much so.

Yeah I think Lucario looks like a decent character, I think his final smash looks awesome too.

This is one of the stages I'm going to create in the stage builder

The Underworld

kidicarusshot2.gif

You said some spolier charcters like ones that are on dojo but they are still spoilers so try to use the spoiler tags if you can
I thought the next update was gonna be one for the follwings
Jiggypuff,Gandorf,
before
Lurachio
becasue i fiurged that they would annouce all of the hidden vetrens b4 the hidden newcomers ut i guess i was wrong

I haven't been here for like...100 pages. Shiette. Reason of my absence is that I don't want to know anything more about the game then what I already do (character roster and all FSAs). So close to release though...had to come back.

Why don't you want to know about the game? I can understand why you don't wanna hear about SSE but the Multi-player?

I don't want to know too many of the features. I want it to be a total surprise. What if you didn't know ANYTHING about the game except that it was being released the 9th. When you bought it and saw everything included...wouldn't you be overwhelmed in awe? That's what I partially want to feel. :)

I dunno, I enjoy the anticipation more than the SURPRISE! I have the anticipation joy to hold on to longer than the SURPRISE joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back