Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a question of why people would look, it's the fact that people that don't want to see spoilers still might want to come and discuss the updates that aren't.

Just because there was an spoilable update for the past few days doesn't for surely mean that people that don't want to see spoilers don't come to the site discussion thread, they may come to ask a question about one of the updates that aren't spoilers, or find something interesting in an update that nobody else has noticed.

The rules are the rules, and one of the rules are to put anything that is considered a spoiler in spoiler tags.

And the
Spear Pillar stage looks cool, I like stages wherer you also have to avoid the stage, like Norfair, I think it is.

Well considering most of the recent updates lately have been spoilers I thin it's a given that the majority of the updates from now until release will also be spoilers.

That being said, those who do not wish to view spoilers should avoid the dojo and the site discussion thread on wiichat.

And on a side note, a spoiler may be different from person to person. I mean if you REALLY wanted to avoid spoilers then you should have avoided the dojo entirely. Because even the updates not classified as spoilers are leaking in game information, and reveal details abut the game that were previously unknown.

So complaining about people forgetting their spoiler tags in this thread is becoming like ordering a cup of fresh coffee and complaining that you did;t know it was hot because there was no warning. These are things that people should safely assume at this point since the game is already out and all the filler information has already been divulged.

About the spoiler wars:

well, you cannot control whether or not someone spoils this thread. if they do, they do. that's it. there usually will be someone that just maybe forgets to put a spoiler. then that will be there for the rest of the thread. so there really is no point to putting unlockable's characters names in spoiler tags. if this thread had a headline saying "spoilers inside" then every single post will not have to be in freakin' spoilers. it makes sense to write "spoiler" once rather than 500 or so times for every post. but since there isn't "spoiler" for this thread name, i guess i should contribute.

spoilers ahead

watch out

i'm warning you

secret things

so as you can see, i'm kind of for the spoiler tags as well. i think that you guys can agree with that, right? :scared:

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Well considering most of the recent updates lately have been spoilers I thin it's a given that the majority of the updates from now until release will also be spoilers.

That being said, those who do not wish to view spoilers should avoid the dojo and the site discussion thread on wiichat.

And on a side note, a spoiler may be different from person to person. I mean if you REALLY wanted to avoid spoilers then you should have avoided the dojo entirely. Because even the updates not classified as spoilers are leaking in game information, and reveal details abut the game that were previously unknown.

So complaining about people forgetting their spoiler tags in this thread is becoming like ordering a cup of fresh coffee and complaining that you did;t know it was hot because there was no warning. These are things that people should safely assume at this point since the game is already out and all the filler information has already been divulged.

Yes, most of the majority of updates this week were spoilers, but last week it was mostly non-spoiler updates. It's usually an even amount of both.

Why should they have to avoid the dojo and site discussion, when you go to the dojo and click on a spoiler update what does it ask you, Yes or No clicking yes will reveal spoilers, or something to that effect. Why can't Wiichat's Site discussion do the same, oh wait, they're trying.

You shouldn't just assume that everybody that get's on the dojo looks at everything that is updated. There are people that go to the dojo and not look at everything.
That is exactly why the rules were set to put spoiler tags on anything that is considered a spoiler
, which I don't find as too much of an inconvienence.

I'm not complaining about people forgetting spoiler tags, I ask them to put spoiler tags on things they forgot, and they gladly do it. What I'm "complaining" about is people that purposely don't put spoiler tags on spoiledge because they find it to be a helpless cause, when it's the rules, but not just that, it's considerate.

I don't recall seeing any leaks or spoilers in the non-spoiler updates, that statement almost seems like an excuse, Is it so hard to hit the spoiler tags button and type in what you want? Because most people that I've seen on here use spoiler tags.

Yes the game may already be out... in Japan. It's not released here. Yes the filler information may all be "invulged", but by people that look at spoilers and everything on youtube, The only filler update that I can think of was the advanced wars AT that people that don't look at spoilers may know of, and Yoshi's special moves, Bowser special moves, Ice Climbers special moves, ect. have already been updated, that means no more filler. Sakurai is going to put updates that aren't spoilers and some that are, for everybody.

Ugh its pointless to argue with people. . . especially when you make perfect sense. . .

In your opinion.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree "Shion".

But this is not the countdown thread :lol:, there's already a thread for everything, isn't there?

Wonder what mondays update will be... maybe a new option/mode.

150th post!!!!!... and soon to be 151th!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back