Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i have already signed up

Character: Zelda/Sheik
Timezone: Pacific West (I think)

Just some questions...

How does the tournament work, i understand the rules but..?

What is the prize, i dont care if there isnt one, just by winning feels good enough for me.:lol:

And how would you determin the winner, and when the next match is gona start, whos the judges, and will the lag problem be fixed by the tourny starts... Lag really messes up the game =(

Lag is a huge issue. There is obviously nothing that we can do about the lag. We are really hoping that the issue is resolved by the tournament. Luckily for us there is a decent amount of time between the tournament and the release to allow for online issues to be corrected.

Matched will be schedule by our team. You will be informed of matches in several ways such as, email, our calender, a forum located on this forum as wel as on our own. We will also dedicate a page on the site with a nice bracket with information about who's playing who at what time. A judge will host the match for and will record the match results.

There is a prize. more info on that is found on the first page.

I haven't had a problem with Lag yet, but then again I have only done Wi-Fi Once. I hope its fixed by April.

Like crwys said, Winning would be enough for me, but Wii points wouldn't be that bad of a thing to have. I haven't been able to get any VC games for quite a while...

Good Luck Ahead of time to all the competitors. Can't wait to see what you've got.

Where exactly do I sign up for the tournament itself? I read the first post, but maybe I missed something, it's been a rough week for me. Thanks.

If You Are Worried About Not Being Confirmed Then Go To The Tourney Site, And Look For Your Name In PARTICIPANTS If It Isn't There Then Tell Someone Here.

Last edited:
If you do not find your name on the participant list then give it at least a few days. There's a lot of work that goes into something like this so you need to allow some time. After a few days of waiting then you can post here, or better yet email Mingus.

Okay so I was verified on the website (I activated my account, this means that I'm registered for the tournament, right?). Does anyone happen to know what time (eastern) this will take place? I have the spring musical the day after (It'll be hell/tech week for us) so I might not be able to make it -_-. K thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back