Squeal on cheaters!!!

Those who cheat

HACKERS? Well, it doesnt matter what your level is. It is ALL about skill. You could have all the best stuff, and still be a crap player. Any gun is only as good as its user.............
:sick:

WiiFreeze

HACKERS? Well, it doesnt matter what your level is. It is ALL about skill. You could have all the best stuff, and still be a crap player. Any gun is only as good as its user.............

WiiFreeze

I just added you the other day because I though you were a legit non cheating member of [fku] I see you went from level 34 to 39 in one day and your xp ends with a 2.

WiiFreeze

I just added you the other day because I though you were a legit non cheating member of [fku] I see you went from level 34 to 39 in one day and your xp ends with a 2.

Good point Meth. Long story short I ended up in a match with some Hackers, and 3 games later was level 39. If playing a random game that had hackers in it makes me a cheater, then I am a cheater by that definition only. Otherwise, I play like everybody else. ??? Anything else???

I think I uploaded the pictures with the crazy scores. By the way, I was using the name CptnRastaman that day for fun since it was "4/20/2011"

Attachments

• 229508_2052973283136_1208668556_2537599_5153794_n.jpg
    229508_2052973283136_1208668556_2537599_5153794_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 358
  • 35 o.jpg
    35 o.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 355
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 352
By the way, I was using the name CptnRastaman that day for fun since it was "4/20/2011"

The only issue I have with this sentence, is that your name would've been better if it was "CptnRastamon".... lol Whatever man, I see where you're coming from, but if you knew you were getting more xp than you're supposed to, you should've quit. You especially shouldn't have hung around for 3 rounds of it.

To each their own... I guess I just feel better about my accomplishments if I actually earn them.

It is risky behavior because potentially I guess the hackers could have made it a negative xp or reset my account or ????? If anybody wants to block me or delete me or shoot me in game, fine by me.

Have you killed a Wii playing a game? I did, I was level 22 (username SHe-Ra or -.-, i dont remember exactly because it was 3 months ago) and my Wii died.............................................................................................................................................

Joined mid-game and a dude was up on top of the highest building in Jungle...I was shooting him, but I think someone else noticed him to and bam Host Quit. Unless there is some oddball way of getting up there but I don't see it, and never have seen someone up there before.

Maybe it was a fluke...after all later on in Heros in the Docks there was a character that was STUCK, you could not shoot them, they were not moving or shooting...it was annoying...not a cheat because if I follow peoples THEORIES I was HOST (top of the list). I simply exited out.

By the way, I was using the name CptnRastaman that day for fun since it was "4/20/2011"

The only issue I have with this sentence, is that your name would've been better if it was "CptnRastamon".... lol Whatever man, I see where you're coming from, but if you knew you were getting more xp than you're supposed to, you should've quit. You especially shouldn't have hung around for 3 rounds of it.

To each their own... I guess I just feel better about my accomplishments if I actually earn them.

Its just a game...I would probably never notice myself till the end...and I would stay...why leave... Its not my problem Wii messed up. Again its a game, who cares.

Its just a game...I would probably never notice myself till the end...and I would stay...why leave... Its not my problem Wii messed up. Again its a game, who cares.

Modette said it all! Hooray!
:yesnod: WiiFreeze

I have played against Cheater Juju many times. Cheater or not, the dude(or dudette) can shoot.I don't mind the clans, they change the dynamic of the game and turn it into a "hunt pack" mentality. Hunter or hunted it's kind of interesting.The only bad cheater I've seen recently was the name "elite". I ususally check what I'm up against in a quiet spot as soon as I enter a room. So...he's listed as a level one. Then, in under a minute he's killed 8 people. I click again to confirm what I saw..and WHOA....elite is now a level 86. Funny I didn't know the levels went that high. Through out the game I kept checking and it would flick back and forth between 1 and 86. I finally quit to get away from him after two or three games.Im a notoriously evil camper. I have no run and shoot skill whatsover. I can't even imagine "hip fire"...all ALL 100% of my kills are ADS even with an assult rilfe or auto fire weapon, which I only ever use in the Archives and sometimes Sewer.Level 29.My typical game score ends with 9-13 kills. And 0-4 deaths.

Just playing a black box game and ya-tusaves had proxi mines and a level 28. Darn cheater. Why cant you level up like the rest of us and earn those items. Definitely makes me a bit angry!!! I wont play a game with you if I ever see you because youre cheating!!!

Egozilla's GF

Last edited:
I was playing classic conflict a few days ago with a player named qq who was killing everyone in one shot which kind of ticked me off because most of the time i have to wait forever to even get a match started only to have a cheater come in and ruin the game.

Found A BAD cheater. He name was "Bond" Just wanted to warn you if you ever play against him lol.

Impossible

With a quick username change nobody will ever know who is a "Cheater" as listed in this discussion anyhow.

Also, you would think that perhaps Nintendo/Activision would code the game well enough to prevent hacking or have some sort of online failsafe like ISP trace, Wiiconsole # blocking, Bricking a Wii etc. Other console do it, why not the Wii.

Just thought I would reality check this thread for a minute...........
Say you whatever you will about me and this comment.

Back