SSBB Design Contest 2: Zelda Stages

Remember you can still edit your designs!

There are only 5 full days left until voting begins. Try to submit your design before it's too late! So far, we only have 5 submissions. I'm looking at you ssbb_lover, demonflair, KCBlack..

its a bit tacky but who gives a beep, its impossible for m to draw with a mouse on paint (gettin a tablet soon tho)

every now and again the lava will spurt up through the hole in the bridge, and you can jump on the castle

Attachments

• zelda entry.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
bonodo said:
its a bit tacky but who gives a beep, its impossible for m to draw with a mouse on paint (gettin a tablet soon tho)

every now and again the lava will spurt up through the hole in the bridge, and you can jump on the castle

Please give a brief description of your design and from which game(s) you draw your inspiration from. As far as I remember, there has never been a pool of lava next to Hyrule castle, though I may be wrong.

naisatoh said:
Please give a brief description of your design and from which game(s) you draw your inspiration from. As far as I remember, there has never been a pool of lava next to Hyrule castle, though I may be wrong.

Its SUPPOSED to be OOT as adult link (near the end when zelda makes a bridge appear) bu it's not that good

bonodo said:
Its SUPPOSED to be OOT as adult link (near the end when zelda makes a bridge appear) bu it's not that good

Well.. unless you want the above description to appear with your entry during the voting stage, please give a more formal description of your design. You may refer to my entry for an example of what I mean by a formal description.

Back