SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

I doubt this is the real roster...

I don't think they would put Falco, ROB, and Wolf in before Krystal...

i still dont get why if its the japanese release they put the character names in english :wtf: :wtf:

FYI, The boards over at IGN have the same leaked images with a slightly different full roster. (Look below the poll for the full supposed roster) http://boards.ign.com/super_smash_bros_/b5213/157719924/p1 You should check it out, it's pretty realistic looking. And if its true, sure I would have liked more characters, but honestly, we're still getting one of the most amazing games possible, with an insane character roster of 37 (don't most fighters usually only have about 12-16 characters?) gaming icons. Thumbs up and major kudos to Sakurai for making such an amazing game. Besides there's always the next SSB, not to mention if the series branches out into any other game genres.

Not to get too far ahead of myself, keep in mind that this isn't a definite roster announcement yet, and the fact that different sites have different "leaked" rosters might tell you something, yes? The picture of the disc is leaked, sure I'll believe that, but maybe all the rosters are fakes put up with the one leaked disc pic to make all us obsessive types go batty over it. Just a thought. :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Why would R.O.B. be in? He is a common enemy in subspace emissary. It makes no sense to me.

Sheik doesn't count as a seperate character. Zelda and sheik are the same character

Looking at the picture, I do now see how people are finding the arrangement of the characters to be so random. It seems that they are arranged vertically by series, for example:
1st column: Mario etc.
2nd column: DK (and some Mario)
3rd column: Legend of Zelda
4th column: Characters only representing one franchise
5th column: Kirby etc., Olimar
6th column: Starfox
7th column: Pokemon
8th column: Fire Emblem and Earthbound
9th column: 3rd parties and Game and Watch

BTW, why couldn't they thought of one more caracter to put in the game, so that there would be a nice rectangle of characters for the roster, it is annoying me somewhat.

didn't anyone else notice that the character names on the screen shot is in english and the rest of the lettering including the game cover is in japanese?

alek317 said:
didn't anyone else notice that the character names on the screen shot is in english and the rest of the lettering including the game cover is in japanese?

hmmmm...you're right.

That can't be the full roster (hopefully.) I hope that's only the people the guy's unlocked so far. That roster only had 10 more charcters than melee. That's such a small amount to me....hopefully there's more.

Back