SSBB Leaked in Japan. Full Roster Revealed(Spoilers)

Shoko said:
That can't be the full roster (hopefully.) I hope that's only the people the guy's unlocked so far. That roster only had 10 more charcters than melee. That's such a small amount to me....hopefully there's more.
that better not be the full roster or im gonna bite that guys head off:O :yikes:

mushroomedmario said:
he's in the first row....

supposably this is iwhat the roster looks like after it's done,
note-this isn't a screenshot of the actual game, but an intrepretation what the roster would look like

prophetrosterdd5.jpg

i'm doubting this roster more and more

i mean no animal crosser(who's been confirmed) and no krystal(who had a mention in the game)

krystal> rob
Krystal would be very cool in this game!

alek317 said:
didn't anyone else notice that the character names on the screen shot is in english and the rest of the lettering including the game cover is in japanese?
Very true.

Oh and by looking at the Japanese section of Dojo:

http://www.smashbros.com/jp/characters/index.html

It's definate that the character names are also displayed in Japanese (which I sometimes get confused about - whether the Japanese versions still have character names as Japanese writing or English (English is like a second language to Japan anyway).

Yes it is a demo.

It is well known that there are demos around everywhere. Ninty distributed them to stores and conventions.

How the hell did R.O.B make it in...damn you SNES!!

ROB64 > R.O.B

Some nice names mentioned:)

I say its a kind of teaser demo that nintendo willingly released so they could surprise us all.
so it might be like half true and half false.
33 characters is around what i was hoping for.

What I don't seem to understand is if this roster that picture and video of the roster was real, why aren't Sonic and Snake starters when they have already been announced?

What I'm trying to say is why would you have to unlock Sonic and Snake when Nintendo has already announced them as playable characters. Usually, if the characters would have to be unlocked, they wouldn't announce them as playable characters.

alek317 said:
didn't anyone else notice that the character names on the screen shot is in english and the rest of the lettering including the game cover is in japanese?

yes the little kids in japan wouldnt know who they were playing if they didnt know who the picture is of. i hope this is fake cuz i would like a little bit more variety of the charactors like more new ones not just all veterans

Back