Super Smash Bros. 4 Characters: A Speculatory Thread *SPOILERS*

GigaRidley

Ouroboros
Jan 24, 2008
Larchmont, NY
Wii Online Code
4005-0628-2206-3853
With super smash brothers brawl's american release on the horizon, and japan already having the long-awaited game, many avid smash bros. fans already know the full roster for brawl. Although it won't happen for at least another few years, I've begun to think about what characters might be included in the 4th smash bros. game.
Thus, this thread. Post your ideas for characters that should appear (or return) in the 4th smash bros. game. Also please don't be like "omg ur stupid ssbb hasn't evn been releesed yet in the US why r u thinkking up chars for the nxt 1 rofl". This is just for fun, I want to see who you guys think could be in the next smash bros.
P.S:There will most likely be spoilers on secret characters from brawl who people think will return, so those who don't want their brawl experiences spoiled should turn away.
Well then; this is what I think the roster should look like:
STARTERS:
Mario
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
Birdo
DK
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer (now has Blaziken, Feraligatr, and Venasaur)
Ness
Lucas (no longer a clone)
Fox
Falco (no longer a clone)
Krystal
Captain Falcon
Pit
Marth
Pikmin and Olimar
Wario
Waluigi
Samus/ZSS
Ridley
Kirby
MK
Snake
Sonic
Ray MK II
Animal Crosser
Sukapon
Mr. Game & Watch
Ice Climbers
SECRET CHARACTERS:
Luigi
Jigglypuff
Black Shadow (Clone of C. Falcon)
Ganondorf (no longer a clone)
Mewtwo
Claus
Kamek
Dark Samus
King DeDeDe
Bomberman
Tails
Knuckles
R.O.B
Skull Kid
King K. Rool
Geno
Medusa
Paper Mario (NOT a Clone)
Wolf
Pikmin & Louie (clone of Olimar)

That's 54 characters in all. What do you guys think? Make sure to post your own ideas!

Last edited:
all the current veterans(all the ones on the dojo that aren't considered secret), all the newcomers(atleast reealed on the dojo and not considered secret), plus ocelot, raiden, eggman, ridley, toad, midna, ritz(from FF tactics advance) spyro, have grayfox playable.

well that's easy

1 - the next new FE lord that appears in two games
2 - a second pokemon trainer with different pokemon
3 - another member of the star fox/wolf team
4 - some third party character that wants to mimic the good job done with sonic and snake
5 - a random old-school character
6 - a kid from Mother 4, even if america never sees the game.
7 - main character of a new franchise that is so good we can hardly imagine it right now.
8 - a secondary character from Kid Icarus Wii version (if it happens)
9 - no one new for Metroid, unless a new recurrent villain is made up for Samus.
10 - no more clones, just a bunch of luigified characters

I personally don't think Sakurai's making another one, and I wouldn't play it if he had no part in it, but just for fun.

Mewtwo, Mega-man, Medusa. I'll think of other ones later.

All I could really come up with is a Final Fantasy Character, Some new nintendo character that hasnt been introduced yet, and someone who we have no idea about.

i realy dont care now i just want brawl, the reason you might want to talk about this may be because of you char was not on this roster. But if you keep thinking about it you will get dive your self insane. And anyways nintendo says this may be the last Smash game *ooo*

Frederik Reinfeldt, Mumin, Göran Persson (clone of Frederik Reinfeldt), Fredde Renstjärt and Maxweel.

And as secret characters I'd like Super Barbie and Mr. Fame & Scratch.

Krystal
Dr.Eggman
Geno
Yugo (Bloody Roar)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Ocelot (M.Gear)
(Pokemon Trainer's name changed to Ash)

Krystal FSA- ESP (Scrambles enemy controlls and damage meter slowly increases. Duration: 20 seconds)

Eggman FSA- Egg Battalion (Summons dozens of Eggbots and some E-100 series robots to fight)

Geno FSA- Geno Beam
(Launches a huge beam from the cannon on his arm. Similar to Zero Laser)

Yugo FSA (Human Form)- Maximum Blow (Launches a series of devistating punches then delivers a massave straight shot that sends the foe flying)

Yugo FSA (Wolf Form)- Beast Finish (Slashes an enemy several times, then uppercuts them onto the air, then spiral dives back into the ground. Multiple enemies can be caught into the vortex)

Isaac FSA- Final Slash (Powerfull wave of energy escapes his sword and slashes everyone)

Ocelot FSA- Revolver Rush (Shoots clip after clip continuously at oponents for about 13 seconds. Bullets do 8% Damage each. 10 clips)

Ash FSA- Hyper Beam X3 (All 3 pokes use Hyper Beam at once)

MORE TO COME

Last edited:
I don't understand why Waluigi is on that list. He's not even a major character. Hell, I'd sooner see Toad on the roster than him.

I'd like to see another Pokémon (from the original 150) in the list. Dragonite? I dunno... I'll edit this later...

Toad...rather than Waluigi??? Why???
Waluigi's appeared in loads of games and is an awesome character, plus he has enough fan demand to makke it possible.

Personally I think that smash should split into two series, one that focuses on one player action like the subspace emissary, with fewer characters, and then another fighting game with characters like you've predicted.

Wiimoto said:
Personally I think that smash should split into two series, one that focuses on one player action like the subspace emissary, with fewer characters, and then another fighting game with characters like you've predicted.

*hides under a table*

N-n-n-n-no!

Dkw0101 said:
all the current veterans(all the ones on the dojo that aren't considered secret), all the newcomers(atleast reealed on the dojo and not considered secret), plus ocelot, raiden, eggman, ridley, toad, midna, ritz(from FF tactics advance) spyro, have grayfox playable.
ocelot would be sick, but remember no guns? and his main gun is a revolver because its the strongest gun.

Super smash bros. 4? No, most likely their will not be one. Why? Because sakurai was pretty much FORCED to do this one, and unless he thinks to himself ''Hey im making a **** load of money, i should do another one!" Then i doubt he would make another. so they would end up making the next console have SSBB except have a few more characters, DLC content, and able to put stages/chars on the sd card.

Back