Super Smash Bros. 4

What?! I love Waluigi as much as I love Birdo: AN AWFUL LOT. They are so underrated. I don't really like the fact that the only thing they come up with for Waluigi is his tennis racket... Birdo could be an epic assist trophy as well, with her shooting eggs.
Yeah I saw the april fools Slippy video for Project M.
Technically Mario is an off branch of Donkey Kong
Yet Mario is not part of the DK series

I would call Yoshi and Wario series a sub series of Mario's that have enough merit to stand alone

Check out the Project M Discussion Thread and then look at Trago's post.
There is some actual talk of Slippy getting in
http://www.wiichat.com/forum/smash-...-m-discussion-thread-page141.html#post1273676

Oh ok, kinda weird about Yoshi imo, but seems legit.
Even though I barely played any Samus games, I'd love to see a villain as well.
Dude are you serious? I hope you were joking about the triangles... And I wonder what other reasons you have. I guess you just like the character more, like me.
I like triangles more than squares ._.
I've seen enough Falco. GIMME ALL YOUR SLIPPYNESS.
The Triangle reason for Ganon is only half true
It's true that Ganon completes the Triforce
But there are other reasons I think Ganon will get in over Ghirahim
1. Ganon is a vet
2. Ganon is in a lot more games
3. Ganon is evil (Demise) incarnate making him the ultimate LoZ villain and maybe the ultimate Nintendo villain

Ghirahim is just a minion of Ganon
Like BJ is to Bowser

Last edited:
Nice, now I want Project M even more...

That sounds pretty convincing, but I don't think Ganon and Ghirahim know eachother :p
Counter-arguments: There are many Skyward Sword items, so who knows, there might be a Skyward Sword- only character as well.
That's about all I can think of... But I want a non-Fire Emblem sword character D: Give Ganon his sword and I'll be satisfied.

It would be really cool if they just include Ganondorf from Wind Waker and just call him Ganondorf (not Toon Ganon)

Lol I know he has Trago, that's why I even thought of it.
Hmmm I don't really like the Toon characters. But it would a nice variety, and I love variety, so I guess it's ok.

I don't get what all the "Mewtwo's no longer possible!" business is about. Charizard and Greninja did not take away from that. What happened was that since mid-match transformations no longer exist, Red is no longer applicable.

Charizard merely got his own slot like ZSS and Sheik, and Greninja only replaced Squirtle--no one else. This only tells us that Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, or Serperior will be replacing Ivysaur. Either that or no leaf starter at all which is doubtful now that we've seen Greninja, but hey if that DID make a spot for Mewtwo I'd be all for it.
Replacing Squirtle? I don't think that's the way to look at it. It's not confirmed yet, but Greninja and Charizard most likely have their own slots. I really don't think they'll add a grass starter just so they can have fire/water/grass starter rep going for various generations.

I prefer Ganon way over Ghirahim
Reason: Triangles
loser

The Triangle reason for Ganon is only half true
It's true that Ganon completes the Triforce
But there are other reasons I think Ganon will get in over Ghirahim
1. Ganon is a vet
2. Ganon is in a lot more games
3. Ganon is evil (Demise) incarnate making him the ultimate LoZ villain and maybe the ultimate Nintendo villain

Ghirahim is just a minion of Ganon

Like BJ is to Bowser
It's unlikely that Ghirahim will replace Ganondorf in the first place, it seems really unlikely that they'd just scrap a series' main villain. If Ghirahim gets in, it'll simply be as a new fighter, he's not really competing with Ganandorf. He's only competing with characters from other series for a roster spot, since the Zelda Sheik split basically deconfirmed any possibility of Toon Zelda/Tetra. Skull Kid and Midna are both Assist Trophies. I guess Ravio, the Link Between World villain, and Tingle have some chance, but I still think whatever chance that is pales in comparison to Ghiry.

Last edited:
@Neosquid, damn, then the Zelda series will have 6 character slots... That's a lot. Which makes it more unlikely... :(
Then again, that would prove that 6 character slots are possible and that would mean Sceptile has a bigger chance of appearing :D

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Rosalina (Wario?)

Not THAT unlikely.

@Neosquid, damn, then the Zelda series will have 6 character slots... That's a lot. Which makes it more unlikely... :(
Then again, that would prove that 6 character slots are possible and that would mean Sceptile has a bigger chance of appearing :D
The thing is, Sheik is definitely a weird case. She's a new slot, but she's not at all a new character. I don't know what to think of that. If they wanna add Ghirahim, I don't think splitting a character is enough to keep them from doing that, but I don't know.

and?

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Rosalina (Wario?)

Not THAT unlikely.
I personally don't consider Yoshi, Wario, DK, or Diddy to be Mario reps since they star in their own series.

The thing is, Sheik is definitely a weird case. She's a new slot, but she's not at all a new character. I don't know what to think of that. If they wanna add Ghirahim, I don't think splitting a character is enough to keep them from doing that, but I don't know.

Yeah it is a weird case, but like you said: If they WANNA. There's where things get doubtful.

Yeah it is a weird case, but like you said: If they WANNA. There's where things get doubtful.
I guess it's not a good sign for him, but it doesn't eliminate his chances at all. I don't know if it lowers them by that much.

Back