Super Smash Bros. 4

Lol you're fully in the denial phase >.<
Oh and to anyone who doesn't watch Naruto Shippuden and wondered why I thought it was Naruto appearing instead of Greninja at first, check out this 1 minute long vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPKjNVAmVZE

I think you'll get it now.

"thanks for japanese version ! im fed up with all this english trash. anime must be watched in japanese"

also it's worth pointing out that midna and skull kid are both assist trophies despite ghirahim obviously being more important than them currently (assuming no majora's mask remake comes soon). And adding three assist trophies for one series seems like a stretch. It just seems weird to me, and I believe it's certainly supporting evidence for ghiry.

I know squid, that's why I was like: Nahhh, that can't be true. But I had no idea who else it could be.
I don't think the fact that they won't turn him into an assist trophy proves the fact that he would be announced as a character...
Even though I'm currently hoping for him and Sceptile the most. #TeamScirahim :3

Lol WiiAssassin, so tue. I actually liked that comment before you quoted it on here, hahaha.

I don't think the fact that they won't turn him into an assist trophy proves the fact that he would be announced as a character...

It certainly doesn't prove it, it's just a rather good sign.

Even though I'm currently hoping for him and Sceptile the most. #TeamScirahim :3
Sceptile is really quite unlikely imo. :c

#TeamGhirulk (Ghirahim and Shulk)

Scirahim sounded better ._. (Almost like scare him)
@WiiAssassin. I was talking about the youtube vid. There was a comment which said the same thing as you did and I liked that comment.

But anyway. I freakin love the changes they made for Olimar. I'll just instantly get to the point: I think he will get a new down special, since it never really was that useful and now that he's only get 3 Pikmin following him the chance if it being replaced is pretty big. Time for an epic Rock pikmin attack :D I wonder what they'll do with the rock Pikmin though... I can't think of anything at the moment. Really hope that theory is true :D

#TeamGhiranado then (Ghirahim + Monado [Shulk's sword])
Don't tell me that doesn't sound awesome

Rock Pikmin should be in, yes.

the f*ck is this I see no ghirahim According to google, this is a chorus man:

Sjsj.png

I dunno, from that image he doesn't seem like a real smash candidate.

[annoying video of it]
[fan video of it]

the other characters make sense, assuming this came out before the greninja reveal. That last one is not much of an accomplishment

I'm gonna laugh my ass of when the Chorus Men join. Everything's better than Pac-Man >.<

Pac-Man is an OG and one if the "Platnium Characters of Gaming" so no to you good sir.

And if one of those Chorus douches get in and not Mewtwo I'm boycotting. Boycotting hard.

I'm disappointed in Greninja's grab. He grab's people in some kind of water thing instead of using his awesome tongue scarf. What a missed opportunity.
But I absolutely adore his substitute counter. Seriously, that look freakin sick.

You mean Mewtwos teleport counter?

We are still on this.

I leave for an hour and you guys start talking about chorus man?

Custom movesets could imply the death of clones because the characters who were cloned can be now created.
It also means Tournaments can apply universal buffs and nerfs
Though it will be a while before any universal buffs or nerfs are in place

Last edited:
Back