Super Smash Bros. 4

TOLD YOU SO
All you doubters

secondkarp.jpeg

Which reminds me, I'm still anxious over Captain Falcon's inclusion...

Pffffft
Captain Falcon not being in it is insane
No worries there

^

Not only is Falcon a veteran since 64, he's a fan-beloved character whom is literally a meme. There's no ****ing way Sakurai would Hauteclere the Falconator.

I personally believe my hopes for Robin may have increased if just slightly. With two swordsmen in the game now, I think it would make more sense to have a magic user as the Awakening rep.

Is Robin canonically a mage?

b2s9Kbs.png

Here's my guess
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, King K. Rool/Dixie Kong, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Captain Falcon (Or Ness and Lucas instead of Falco and Captain Falcon)
Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, Toon Link, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Ridley?, Pit, Palutena, Villager, Olimar, ?, ?, ?, Little Mac, ?
Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja/Jigglypuff, Greninja/Jigglypuff, Another Pokemon?, Marth, Ike, Robin/Chrom, ?, ?, WiiFit Trainer, ?, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man?

? = Ice Climbers, Mr. Game&Watch, R.O.B., Shulk, Ness, Lucas, Captain Falcon

I love that large space between Fire Emblem and WFT

Last edited:
The start bar is redundant because you can just press start

Unless there are alt 'colors' which you can buy/unlock

it sucks and I hope it's fake
samus is one too far to the left

Seeing how popular Metroid is in Japan, yeah.

Also, assuming the roster layout is similar to Brawl's, wouldn't the roster be organized vertically by franchise? All of the Smash rosters were organized in some way. Brawl had them by franchises vertically(Mario family, Zelda, Pokemon, NES favorites), and 64 had them by the order the franchises were introduced (with Mario and DK being first and Pikachu and Jigglypuff being last). Melee was a bit odd with clone characters being pushed to the side, and only a few unlockable characters were marked with ?, there were way more characters that were unlockable that weren't represented with a ? on the roster.

Back