Super Smash Bros. 4

[video=youtube;DJIoZASXL2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIoZASXL2c[/video]

Expect this to hit local shelves in the near future of 3333.

I thought I posted that in the Smash thread

@Captain
I am not sure entirely, as I wasn't into many arcade games but I am sure Namco has a few.

Why Sheik? Just a prediction or do you have actual reasons? :p
Sheik now has two projectiles
And Sheik has always been good at offense
Now she has the potential to camp and go on defense as well as the potential to go in and combo kill

She has projectiles and speed with fast attacks and now more recovery options.

Last edited:
Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Characters that have heavy damage slowly start to emit steam. When your opponent starts to get nice and smoky, give 'em a solid attack!
zlCfzR-jouIALm7Iyk

I don't care as long as Link is more applicable. A longshot (teehee) to be sure, but he's always been my man and now he needs to be THE man.

Though if Robin is playable, Link will finally be dethroned as my favorite Smash character. It doesn't even matter what tier either are, it is preordained.

Last edited:
Like I said before, Link's special up recovery will be a lot better this time, vertically. At least that's what I've seen in the 3DS version in the direct.
I don't think they'd change it like this and now return it to sucky again, so there's that :D I like playing as Link as well ^^.

It had a nice roster though. Besides the non exclusives.

It's the only redeeming quality of that poor man's Smash clone, really. Countless people went apeshit when Spike (heh) or Sly Cooper were designated as bein' playable in a fighting game.

Let's make some predictions on who you think will be the new MetaFox

Meta, because Sakurai laughs.

Not a prediction, but Greninja has potential. If it has good hitboxes (for example, a possibly disjointed aerial in the form of that watery slash) to compensate for any bad hurtboxes, as well as KO potential, its obviously good mobility and speed might set it up for success. We all know how important speed 'n mobility is for a character's viability in Smash.

Sheik now has two projectiles
And Sheik has always been good at offense
Now she has the potential to camp and go on defense as well as the potential to go in and combo kill

She has projectiles and speed with fast attacks and now more recovery options.

Sheik has always depended on abusing fast-fallers, her godlike F-air and her ability to easily combo. Brawl literally took all of this away, and she became a sub-par character. Since Sheik was so dominant in Melee, I fear Sakurai ain't willing to be risky with any buffs to 'er. She may stay low, or maybe never surpass mid. I'd say the same for most-every character that has ever remained top-tier for a very long time... bar Meta.

lolwut

I don't care as long as Link is more applicable. A longshot (teehee) to be sure, but he's always been my man and now he needs to be THE man.

I'd give ya a like for both the pun and the Hyrulian character loyalty, but alas. I ain't MR.

I really am hoping for a higher tier Link though. So long as he's not low, I'd be incredibly happy to re-obtain my main of old. It just may happen if his recovery buffs are good enough t' prevent gettin' wrecked by gimps.

I was gonna say Greninja as well, but... kinda forgot after I asked MR about Sheik.
And yeah, I can second Greninja and Little Mac.

Holy ****... You just made my day dude! That's ****ing awesome! :D
No lagg? Instant buy!

I wonder which shops will sell it. Looks a lot easier for them to make than to create whole new Gamecube inspired controllers. Will those still be made though?

Back