Super Smash Bros. 4

I didn't mean the internet... I meant the series.
I'm pretty sure I waste most of my time on the internet these past 2-3 years. And it's not really gotten better.. oh well.

Also: Ghirahim confirmed!
As an Assist Trophy ._.

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day.

zlCfzSV5k0QFnqodti

"No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!" Demon Lord Ghirahim makes an appearance in Smash Bros!! He's an Assist Trophy, so he could conceivably back up Link, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Jg6L16Mzs

Bowser Jr. is hated among the Mario fanbase

Can't say I know of any Boozer Jr. hate. I mean he ain't as cute as his Father, but 'ey. every time i make this reference it gets worse and worse for out-of-context

I really don't like Lemmy's design though... Don't really like his color palette & that ponytail-mohawk combination

Rainbow ponyhawks are manliest hairdont

Wendy is just... Such a Wendy.

[strike]sexist[/strike]

To be honest here, video games are my will to live.

sig worthy

Lemmy's hair isn't even rainbow at NSMB and MK8... It's just pink, blue and yellow. Those are the worst colors to put together. And then orange stripes on his face? Blegh.
If it would be completely rainbow, then I might like him.

Wait... I don't get why you said sexist or why you crossed it out...

*Runs*

*While running*: Oh by the way, my favorite local store just announced it will sell the limited edition as well, 1-2 days before the release (as always) AND I'll get a SSB dogtag

Me iz happy :3

*Runs*

*While running*: Oh by the way, my favorite local store just announced it will sell the limited edition as well, 1-2 days before the release (as always) AND I'll get a SSB dogtag

Me iz happy :3
dw if I murder anyone it's my irl friend or J

sss, how dare they taunt me after this catastrophic scenario, those tasteless bastards

I found out what's wrong with Ghirahim's Sm4sh model.

Here's my Photoshop:

ghirahim2_zpsd1c30f8f.png~original

compare with what it actually is:

zlCfzSV5k0QFnqodti

see? It lacks the eye shadow. Huge improvement.

I thought you were just going to make his tongue longer...

But anyway, you're right. Now that I actually see the difference, yours looks much better.

It's still something in development. Besides, you wouldn't even be able to tell if he has eyeshadow or not in the middle of a heated fight anyways.

Back