Super Smash Bros. 4

oh god sakurai

zero suit samus and wii fit trainer are two different people

at least it's not neosquid's signature-level

Now this is what I call: "Zero Suit Samus".

zlCfzSVRmjE9Agb0qz

I really like it :3
(Even though her belly looks super thin, which looks a little creepy, but oh well, that makes her look even more like an anime character)
FINALLY
I wanted PM to do this for so long

ending_fusion_e4.jpeg

Looks close enough to Metroid Fusion Samus even though its Zero Mission Samus

Looks like we're on the same page Mr MR :3
(and probably Neosquid to >_>)

Let's just call her, GBA Samus

So, apparently the Play Nintendo Tour is coming to a place near where I live this weekend, and they're going to have a demo for Smash 3DS there... I'm excited beyond belief.

Yeah and I'm sure it'll come to the US as well. It's only available in the UK official Nintendo shop so far, so I'm sure that it'll get an official announcement sooner or later.

Yeah and I'm sure it'll come to the US as well. It's only available in the UK official Nintendo shop so far, so I'm sure that it'll get an official announcement sooner or later.

I guess that makes sense. I probably won't get it though if it already has Smash pre-installed onto it. Although I'll probably be in the market for a new 3DS soon, since my 3DS's buttons (especially the D Pad) are starting to break down on me...

I did buy a Japanese XL for the Phoenix Wright trilogy a while back, and I gotta say, the XL is a huge step from the 3DS. Maybe I'll get an American one to replace my current one, if it does indeed break down.

Since I made a promise of getting one if a Smash Bros limited edition would release, I guess I have to get it :p
Although I'd rather buy it from a Dutch shop, with all the shipping costs and stuff.
Oh and I'm sorry, but I did add you on my Wii U already, right? Weren't you thesteveengine?

Yeah, I'm TheSteveEngine. It's what I go by on other websites. Only reason why I'm Redreavus on this one is because of the 10 character limit. My Japanese Miiverse Account is SteveMiyamoto if you're interested, though I only made one to get Pokemon X for free from a campaign Japan was having. Because of that, I never post there.

My problem with limited edition game themed consoles is that after a while, the game the console is based off of doesn't become as relevant anymore, and you're stuck with an irrelevant game. It's the only thing that stopped me from getting the Japanese Xerneas/Yveltal themed one. After whatever new games come out (Gen. 7?) Xerneas and Yveltal would be no longer relevant, and therefore be stuck permanently engraved onto my 3DS meant for playing Phoenix Wright and Pokemon X, since my American 3DS is the one I mainly use. Although I do highly doubt that Nintendo characters are gonna go irrelevant in the next few years, so I think you're good to go.

Moral of the story: Region lock sucks.

Alright cool, then now I know who who is from the 3 people I added from this site :p
I guess adding that account wouldnt be very useful then, especially since I don't have a 3DS yet and no Pokémon game for it either.
Maybe someday, but I'm constantly struggling with the 100 friends limit... So yeah. (Playing a lot of different multiplayer games)

Ah I don't really care about that reason, since I will always like Super Smash Bros :p
And I have a gen 5 Pokémon DSi and still really like it :D

And yeah, I know region lock sucks... And I'm pretty sure that neither of us have the best reason to complain. That would be the rest of the continents...

Back