Super Smash Bros. 4

Knew I should've waited. It's RED! My whole purpose for getting a 3DS was for Smash. Then I got a Wii U anyway...

630x.jpg

630x.jpg

But "No, you should get one now so we can all play Pokemon together!"; same friends proceed to rarely play it after 4 months...

Little problems (to me) with it though:
- Game is preloaded. If I do decided to buy it, I'm not sure how transfering data would affect it
- Black and White characters? C'mon, just a little color
- Pikachu nip again? lol I'm certain it was planned
- Upside-down (depending who you ask), vs LE Zelda Between Worlds for example, not that I care too much
- Euro only for now (free Shirt and Sweat wrist band if you preorder now (40£ game only or 209£ with console)

Knew I should've waited. It's RED! My whole purpose for getting a 3DS was for Smash. Then I got a Wii U anyway...

630x.jpg

630x.jpg

But "No, you should get one now so we can all play Pokemon together!"; same friends proceed to rarely play it after 4 months...

Little problems (to me) with it though:
- Game is preloaded. If I do decided to buy it, I'm not sure how transfering data would affect it
- Black and White characters? C'mon, just a little color
- Pikachu nip again? lol I'm certain it was planned
- Upside-down (depending who you ask), vs LE Zelda Between Worlds for example, not that I care too much
- Euro only for now (free Shirt and Sweat wrist band if you preorder now (40£ game only or 209£ with console)

only if my 3ds breaks down, or lost or stolen , service is terrible for trading here for 3dses, they cant transfer my data to the new one, ive start from over again if i get new one

I'm back, spend a **** ton of money on my vacation and welp... There goes my last bit I guess...

[video=youtube;Ud5kpoM95No]http://youtu.be/Ud5kpoM95No[/video]
Fan made trailer

This is a really well done fanmade video.
I was expecting Edgeworth at the end... Pearls would've been the last character I'd choose to represent the Ace Attorney franchise. At least, if I did, I'd probably choose her Dual Destinies incarnation...
But yeah. Kudos to the animator.

Now this is what I call: "Zero Suit Samus".

zlCfzSVRmjE9Agb0qz

I really like it :3
(Even though her belly looks super thin, which looks a little creepy, but oh well, that makes her look even more like an anime character)

Back