Super Smash Bros. 4

zlCfzSPRioIHoRLm3J

Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle.
Wow, what a sexy stage. I was worried fifth gen wouldn't get any representation outside of Pokeballs. why milotic tho?

N's castle? nice. Milotic does seem odd, but it is definitely one of the better ones from gen V. i'm surprised it wasn't Kyurem though. considering it is one of the legendaries and is pretty cool. Hydreigon too

N's castle? nice. Milotic does seem odd, but it is definitely one of the better ones from gen V. i'm surprised it wasn't Kyurem though. considering it is one of the legendaries and is pretty cool. Hydreigon too
Milotic is from Gen III...

if milotic is in the game and hydreigon isn't I'm going to rip someone's spine out

feebas strikes [strike]again[/strike] for the first time
J must be involved

Last edited:
Milotic is from Gen III...

if milotic is in the game and hydreigon isn't I'm doing to rip someone's spine out

my bad. i skipped gen 3 and 4 and haven't played gen 5 in a while. milotic is still a good one. hydreigon is definitely one of the best from gen V.

regarding "N's Castle", are we...even sure it's N's Castle? I was doubtful myself, and Ghetsis Dennis mentioned it too.

[10:02:03 AM] GD: New Pokemon stage! http://smashboards.com/threads/miiv...on-updated-7-29.348234/page-751#post-17194345
[1:51:36 PM] Exor: I saw
[1:51:40 PM] Exor: why milotic tho
[1:53:08 PM] GD: Kyurem's a Pokeball Pokemon, maybe that's why
[1:54:36 PM] Exor: there are still other options
[1:54:40 PM] Exor: like hydreigon ;;
[1:57:45 PM] GD: I don't see N's castle in the background, only the champion room.
[2:03:55 PM] Exor: I was confused about that to, it doesn't look like n's castle
[2:04:57 PM] Exor: is it even really N's castle?
[2:09:32 PM] GD: Nope, N's castle is suppose to be behind the champion room and more rectangular shaped.
[3:01:46 PM] GD: So, we are indeed getting a direct next week
[3:26:31 PM] Exor: sakurai's text does imply it's meant to be based on n's castle so I wonder what's up
oooh
[3:44:42 PM] GD: And notice how he hasn't referred to N by name
[5:27:40 PM] Exor: that's also true

Even the Smash Wiki is assuming it's definitely N's Castle, I find it funny that GD is being more intelligent than those people.

another "leak". I would like this one to be real, but it doesn't really have anyfin going for it besides the fact that some NeoGAF leaker apparently reveals info similarly. Also, if that "M" has to mean "Mother, Mach Rider or Mario", I find that slightly hard to believe. Though, Fire Emblem got two new reps, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Mario get two new ones as well. It shouldn't, though I'm biased towards Bowser Jr. so I wouldn't exactly mind him getting in.

Last edited:
Even if it's fake, it's nice to know that more people are recognizing Xenoblade. Perhaps this will help ensure She-hulk or a successor a spot in the next Smash.

Even if it's fake, it's nice to know that more people are recognizing Xenoblade. Perhaps this will help ensure She-hulk or a successor a spot in the next Smash.
you might like this thread

also, lolwut. I'd actually love Higgs to be in the game even if he doesn't deserve it, shame he has no chance.

Edit: actually, being black helps him. Considering female representation has more than doubled in this game, I'd say Sakurai is more interested in diversity than before.

Last edited:
Sup guys, I'm BACK! for 2 days

Higgs would indeed be awesome.

Check this out
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/01/nintendo-canada-employee-implies-rayman-is-playable-in-super-smash-bros-wii-u/

Do you guys think he meant Mega Man when he said Rayman at 1:50 or... is it a real leak?

Back