Super Smash Bros. 4

So, Mr MR, since you're really good at predicting things:
What do you think the hidden characters will be? The ones that won't be revealed till the release?

Anyone else any ideas?
Game&Watch is likely
He hasn't been confirmed on the site but we know he will be playable

We know about Wario as well... Maybe he'll be hidden as well. Although I'd love to see him in a new character reveal, just being a troll.

I'll be going on vacation for one week tomorrow and after that I'll be home for one day and then go on vacation again for another week, so you guys are gonna have to deal without the captain for the time being :3
Cheers on having a new character revealed when I'm back!
-Peace out

LVhdfXV.jpg

Current 3DS Menu screen? I like it.

Is it the real one? I don't love it.

Hope there's fun mini games. The lottery thing in Melee, I don't know why but I loved it. The Coin Launcher in brawl was kinda fun. Mini demos from past games was an awesome addition (there was a way to disable the time limit somehow).

Is there an All-Star mode? It's one of my favorites.

Typing on my Wii U. Playing Brawl right now, anyone here still play? If so let me know k? Btw, everyone add me, names Mutterbud'

Basically make everything online because I have no real life friends. Make allstars,classic mode, everything. And I hope they put special brawl online. I don't know if I'm the only one but I loved playing 4 man on temple with the percentage going down from 300. Always played with CPUs.. I'd imagen it would be fun.

I don't know if I'm the only one but I loved playing 4 man on temple with the percentage going down from 300. Always played with CPUs.. I'd imagen it would be fun.

I loved playing the exact same place with 300% health! So much fun and allowed for a ways to learn to combo at low damages.

BTW guys, I got to play Super Smash Bros 4 on Sunday. It was great, but the 3DS screen is a little small to be seeing everything that your doing :/.

The turn attack thing is ok, not really that useful. But Megaman was Annihilating with his Up and Down Aerials. Villager seems to be good with spacing ( Forward and Back Aerials fire Sling Shot ) and the Lloid Rocket was great to cover you whilst planting the Sapling ( Down B ).

Got lots more info but I'll save it for another time ;)

zlCfzSOqaKg79JU7Wd

Pic of the day. For the first time ever in the Super Smash Bros. series, here's a Paper Mario stage! It's made of paper, so strong winds will blow it away.

zlCfzSOqaekwRYPANf

Since the stage is paper, it transforms when it folds over and opens up again. This ship is the S.S. Flavion from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Fuck yeah. When I saw the first image, I was worried we only had a Sticker Star stage. Bleh Sticker Star.

Back