Super Smash Bros. 4

Considering female representation has more than doubled in this game, I'd say Sakurai is more interested in diversity than before.

Oh yeah dude. Diversity is totes why we have more female fighters. It's the same reason why there's so many female characters in Hyrule Warriors. Clearly, Japan is very concerned with equal representation, moreso than the West. Especially the Tomodachi Life thing.

Oh yeah dude. Diversity is totes why we have more female fighters. It's the same reason why there's so many female characters in Hyrule Warriors. Clearly, Japan is very concerned with equal representation, moreso than the West. Especially the Tomodachi Life thing.
I never said it was the only reason, just that....sss, whatever.

Honestly have nothing to say here. Just felt left out.

Though I can see genders wapped characters in smash. Doesn't seem too much of a deal to me.

I haven't seen any characters with glide ability yet... Have they removed gilding from the games?????

I mean like in Brawl they could glide and slash out of it. Meta Knights Shuttle Loop ending basily

Ganon is playable in Hyrule Warriors. Might as well just confirm 'em for Smash too.

Well I think I will try Villager first, and test out this "turn cancel" thing.

If only Marth had his F-smash range of old. It'd be the return of retreating wavedash -> F-smash.

Pivot grabs are still a thing, yeah?

Villager seems to be good with spacing ( Forward and Back Aerials fire Sling Shot )

Villager is gonna have some serious trouble gettin' outta pressure while in the air. 'Less his N-air is bullshitpriorityinstaframes like vBrawl Meta's.

Basically make everything online. I'd imagen it would be fun.

secondkarp.jpeg

zlCfzSOqaKg79JU7Wd

zlCfzSOqaekwRYPANf

paper mario being recognized yyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhhh

why milotic tho?

ORAS, ya derp.

how come 3ds only has paper mario stage level when consoles had paper mario games 1st before 3ds like there were wii Super Paper Mario September 14, 2007 game and Nintendo 64 paper mario game October 5, 2001, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door gamecube Nintendo GameCube in 2004. and Paper Mario: Sticker Star December 7, 2012

Back