Super Smash Bros. 4

Ugh, I just said I didn't mean it like that. I just asked for copies of characters like Lucina of Marth and Pichu could be a copy of Pikachu.
In a new way, like Lucina is from Marth. I know he has like no chance of joining, I just asked for copies like that and MR gave that as an example.
Do you think any of the other Pikmin captains have any chance? I don't think so, but we named those too.

Oh, they have no chance of being their own characters, I meant that they have a good chance to be costumes.

I was clearly talking about the Lucina-copy-thingy though..
You're right in saying that it makes Pichu more likely to be a playable character. But that just means that he has like a 5% chance as opposed to a 3% chance.

Also, I take back what I said about the captains having "no" chance. Alph, Brittany, and Charlie are at least more likely than Pichu.

I can see Pichu maybe being a Pikachu skin.

Not even that has a chance. I wouldn't be surprised if Pichu wasn't even a trophy anymore.

Do you think any of the other Pikmin captains have any chance? I don't think so, but we named those too.

As alts perhaps. Do y'all think the Pikmin series is popular enough t' warrant a second character? ... And what about Metroid?

Pichu has like a 0.1% chance.

fix'd

This post is broken, unorganized, underdeveloped, and probably more of a rant. Disregard everything. I'm tired and sleepy.
------------------

Haven't been checking this thread. I was agitated and joyful at the knowledge of new FE chars. But dammit, where's the Prince of Pherae, he was in Kakusei (through DLC) too?! Waiting for the mod if there'll be one.

Saw Chrom lying on the floor lol; I bet this was him before the reveal and him right after.
Saw Lucina; nearly had a heart attack. Like, seriously? Two "Marths"?
Saw Robin; awesome, he/r I have no problem with.

Falconator is back! (sorry, I'm late); I heard his Final Smash is exactly the same...

I know it's been nearly a week, but damn.
------------------

Anyways, clone characters, huh? How bout 'em?
Lulu =/= Mewmew (maybe Mewmew will show up in a MasterBall this time?)
Melee Falco =/= Fox; Fox had speed and racked up percentage, Falco had his own quirks
Melee Roy =/= Melee Marth; need I explain? well I'm not going to
Melee CFalcon =/= Melee Ganondorf; ditto
Lucina =/= Marth; Lucina's sword is equal throughout whereas Marth's stronger at the tip, their moves are similar but their approach is different. Also she's shorter.

People say (M) Pichu is (B) Pikachu, it has Volt Tackle (special move only learned/breed as a Pic) as it's FinalS and the same alt blue goggle costume. Pichu was for funsies, dat cute self damaging battery tho.
------------------

Music discussion? I hated most of Brawls music. Thankfully we could adjust what songs were played more frequently. If they gave us away we could play our own music (offline only), that would be great. Then again, I can just adjust sound to Voice/Effects only and play my own music on my devices. I doubt there's voice chat...

It's too bad the 3DS is only getting 2 songs per stage. I'm pretty sure I heard that from Sakurai-san in a Nin-Direct vid.

Ugh I hate it when people point out the differences of clone characters.
OF COURSE THEY'RE NOT COMPLETELY THE SAME, THAT WOULD BE F*CKING STUPID. One is based of the other, even if it's just the specials.
That's what you call clone characters.

You... You hated Brawls music?
Ok that's it, I'm out.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/17/rayma...ould-appear-in-super-smash-bros-next-4800477/

well Whether it’s Perfect Dark’s Jo and Elvis or Jet Force Gemini’s heroes (maybe even its villains) im afraid not because of microsoft rights ownership.

well Whether it’s Banjo-Kazooie im afraid not because of microsoft rights ownership.

well Crash Bandicoot im afraid not because of sony rights ownership.

well Zool im afraid not because they stop making zool games after its 1st game

Last edited:
Haven't been checking this thread. I was agitated and joyful at the knowledge of new FE chars. But dammit, where's the Prince of Pherae, he was in Kakusei (through DLC) too?! Waiting for the mod if there'll be one.
Being in through DLC isn't that relevant...

And plus, he isn't as important as Robin and Lucina are to the main story.

EDIT: Even Marth had his own role in the game and Ike's take didn't have to be paid for.

Last edited:
OMG! In 7 days I'm getting an opportunity to try out the Super Smash Bros 4 demo! ( As well as Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate )

Who do I use first???

I'd go for Villager ^^.

I'm playing a lot of Brawl again recently and today my best friend and me started to find the characters we could main.
We both made a whole list and he now has 8 left... I still have 18. It's so hard to choose, lol. There are too many awesome characters :D

Last edited:
I wonder how useful that will be...
Also: If it will stay in the final version of the game.

I'm definitely going to be using Wavebounce Grabbing and Pivot Grabbing accidentally again...

I'm playing a lot of Brawl again recently and today my best friend and me started to find the characters we could main.
We both made a whole list and he now has 8 left... I still have 18. It's so hard to choose, lol. There are too many awesome characters :D
Just choose your favorite. Don't tell me you none of them specifically appeal to you. And if you do, I'll just tell you to main Falcon.

Very interesting... but the name needs to change...

ani-phoenix-points.gif

TURNABOUT CANCEL!!!!
this guy knows what's up

Back