Super Smash Bros. 4

What? No. That's not how economics work at all. Also, to quote the tags, who will be the final boss of notSmash4, aside from the hands?

What? No. That's not how economics work at all. Also, to quote the tags, who will be the final boss of notSmash4, aside from the hands?

I could see Tabuu returning for the "Hard mode" Classic/Adventure modes, or at least for a Boss Battles mode. I mean we COULD get someone new as is the tradition so far. Master Hand in 64, Crazy Hand (I suppose Giga Bowser as well) in Melee, Tabuu in Brawl. Maybe we'll get Master Face? It could look like those comedic Glasses-Nose-Stache disguises.

Hey, a lot of people would appreciate Mewtwo being in, even if it's just a copy. And if not, even better.
Pichu is certainly a possibility as well, yeah ^^.

I consider the Wii U and 3DS SSB as different games as well, although saying that they're very similar is already a good enough excuse to not buy both of them imo.

That... that sounds horrible.

Terribadly so, yes.

I do not think it sensible to release a multi-platform game to boost a struggling console's sales. Especially when the undoubtedly more successful 3DS version releases BEFORE the WiiU version, taking a further chunk of the profits away.

^

I fear it'l be exactly like what Ubisoft did with AssCreed 3: release a port months late and be cross when it sells poorly, despite said outcome being obvious.

Maybe we'll get Master Face?

mega andross confirmed

Pichu is certainly a possibility as well, yeah ^^.

nando please theres no way lol

I'd be willin' to bet cash that Pichu ain't returnin' with his own roster slot, and I ain't one t' take bets that don't have fantastic odds.

nando please theres no way lol

I'd be willin' to bet cash that Pichu ain't returnin' with his own roster slot, and I ain't one t' take bets that don't have fantastic odds.

I could see a 0.005% Chance of Pichu bros getting in, with a prai-mai alt...

And that's higher then my chances for Wii fit trainer ever were... And I'm a gambling man, so, perhaps there should be an actual bet here, since we're opposites.

lol, who would bet on a character he himself thinks there's a 0.005% chance of him getting in the game...

Anyways, I only said Pichu is a possibility as a clone character like Lucina, cause Mr MR pointed it out and I thought it has at least some kind of chance.

Oh and about Corocoro... Sorry I gotta say this. TOLD YOU SO! :3

I just made an estimate based on predictions and from what I've gotten, assuming they bring back ALL of the old characters then there should be another 2 NEW COMERS... What do you guys think ; less then 2 / exactly 2 / more then 2?

We've had a lot'a newcomers... now's the time where people can start speculatin' that the fountain of new characters has dried up.

I'm a gambling man, so, perhaps there should be an actual bet here, since we're opposites.

Am also a gambling man... I just never put money on the table lol.

I only said Pichu is a possibility as

As nothing. Pichu has no chance. The character in Melee is a true clone like Roy and Melee Falco, the character is unpopular in Smash fandom ('sides bein' the prime joke character; not true popularity) and has no redeeming qualities as an actual character... bar the Pichu Bros., which haven't been relevant for a decade 'n a half. Pichu ain't returnin' unless some crazy development occurs by Smash 5's announcement, such as Ash ditchin' his Pikachu for one in the next season(s) of the anime.

Wow you dont seem to get what I mean... Nevermind then.
I can see Pichu maybe being a Pikachu skin. I agree with your argument to that extent, but there's no way he'll be his own character.

lol captain

no one here thinks pichu has even the tiniest chance to get into smash 4

(mr is just blind hoping, and he never even said the possibility of pichu was high at all)

Ugh, I just said I didn't mean it like that. I just asked for copies of characters like Lucina of Marth and Pichu could be a copy of Pikachu.
In a new way, like Lucina is from Marth. I know he has like no chance of joining, I just asked for copies like that and MR gave that as an example.
Do you think any of the other Pikmin captains have any chance? I don't think so, but we named those too.

Back