Super Smash Bros. 4

when the super smash bros comes out for wii u they are bring back gamecube controllers to the stores every where that sells wiiu because wiiu super smash bros for wiiu is coming out with gamecube controller adapter. and the stores going have gamecube controllers as accessories for wiiu around xmas time 2014 since now super smash bros 4 and mario kart 8 uses them

Figured I'd pop on by and make some of you salivate a bit ;)

EgzFhGh.jpg

YdBCsgh.jpg

give waluigi upgrade to newcommer character from assist trophy he still assist trophy from brawl and they little mac upgrade from assist trophy from brawl to upgrade to newcommer character, why not waluigi

give waluigi upgrade to newcommer character from assist trophy he still assist trophy from brawl and they little mac upgrade from assist trophy from brawl to upgrade to newcommer character, why not waluigi
waluigi is too big

The campiness comes from the player, not the game.

... Unless the game encourages camping by givin' higher reward to defensive play, for less risk, and less reward at more risk for offense. Campers gonna camp, but if offensive-defensive balance is poor, that's an important factor for placin' blame on why there's so much campin'. As ya said, Brawl is terribly balanced.

Karp if you are still on the fence about getting the 3DS version, the above is a combo video which almost looks like Melee Combos! It's going to be a good competitive game. There is so much difference between this and the beta.

neat

But I'd rather not spend extra monies on the 3DS version when the U release has the very same core game.

But the FLUDD can sometimes be a lot better than the cape.

lolno

I freakin love Link's dash attack.

Looks way too punishable on-shield, from what I've seen. Hopefully that ain't the case if spaced really well...

Which is why I love it, cause you can put pressure on your opponent by running towards them and sometimes using the Dash Attack, but sometimes grab them, since that's about the same distance. I like playing mind games :3

oh and don't "lolno" me if you haven't played the demo yet.

How do the demos work, anyway? I never bothered (and probably never will) unless it's just downloadable right from the eShop, lol.

Back