Super Smash Bros. 4

pwvvclt.jpg

prM0FK7.jpg

So I am really liking PacMan so far but I haven't played with him too much yet.

2A8cZNW.jpg

Liked Roselina at first but the more I used her, the more I didn't like her.

Honestly, overall, I am not really liking the 3ds version. It gets WAY too hard to see when players are on each side of the level causing the screen to zoom all the way out due to the small screen. Might be better using an XL though.

That's a really awkward picture you have there... I'm not even going to try to guess what she's doing.

I did an attack as he attacked and the resulting scene looked like she dodged the attack by doing a backflip over him. I thought it looked neat lol.

SGnk6Rf.jpg

Wk6eE87.jpg

CDtkizx.jpg

rrRdUsK.jpg

Played a few 5 stock rounds. Feels solid but I never really cared for Ike. I am terrible using him but he is a power house. Really dig his final smash.

I never got competitive with SSB so if you're wanting an in-depth review of characters, I am not the one to go to lol.

And its the full game. Japanese version.

Last edited:
The 5 characters you get in the demo are Mario, Pikachu, Link, Villager and Mega Man.

My friend keeps staring at Robin's slot in the demo, longing to play as him. He'll have to wait until October 3rd, haha.

Oh it is worth getting the demo, but not worth paying for it, like some really stupid people do.
People were selling their demo codes for $50 and even more... That's more than the actual game.

Go team green! :D

I never got competitive with SSB so if you're wanting an in-depth review of characters, I am not the one to go to lol.

Competitive or not, I remember those days when you were a good match for me. Ahhh, those were the days... we did do a little Smashing way back when, aye?

er i mean

Go back to being inactive you insufferable scrub.

Oh it is worth getting the demo, but not worth paying for it, like some really stupid people do.
People were selling their demo codes for $50 and even more... That's more than the actual game.

dem supply and demand economics

Worth payin' for it if you're a vidya gaem news outlet... well, if the full game wasn't available, anyway.

[video=youtube;iZPxLLaL4N8]http://youtu.be/iZPxLLaL4N8[/video]
Woah this mechanic changes a lot of things
It's almost the reverse of stale moves
[video=youtube;26fcTpyxC-M]http://youtu.be/26fcTpyxC-M[/video]
Explanation of the New Ledge Mechanics

Last edited:
Back