Super Smash Bros. 4

Aren't the standard 3ds button sturdy? That's been a thing for Ninty handhelds since the dawn of time. Excluding L/R buttons, of course. Those 2 will never conform with the rest.

Several more matches against Lucina. She got me once by surprise with the shield breaker. Forgot the clone thing. 'twas a successful series of bouts overall, complete with all the visions and up-airs that I've come to expect. I need to figure out how to handle all those grabs though. Not so good against Fox, whose down-smash is totes hax.

That C-stick is in a strange position...and it's so tiny, it'll probably get rekt like my original Circle Pad was.

I hope the New 3DS's buttons are a lot more durable or else I probably won't get it.

I know it's not supposed to happen no matter how you play, but it might be your own fault for breaking all those things, lol.
I play pretty good and at the same time I have no problem with the circle pad and probably won't have a problem with the C-Stick either.
Though it's gonna take a while before I will be able to control it completely, that stick being above the buttons..

^Does that really work?

Oh and Trago & Mr MR, there's exactly 1 spot left for a team, then we'll have 16 teams.

The qualification rounds will be FD only, but later on, starting from the quarter finals, every first game will be Battlefield.
But it's 2 out of 3 games, and the team that lost last round will be able to choose between various stages.

So do you guys want to join or not?

Aren't the standard 3ds button sturdy? That's been a thing for Ninty handhelds since the dawn of time. Excluding L/R buttons, of course. Those 2 will never conform with the rest.
My Circle Pad, Start, Select, Home, and Touch Screen are not, but the rest happen to be functioning quite well.

I know it's not supposed to happen no matter how you play, but it might be your own fault for breaking all those things, lol.
I actually did break my Circle Pad prior to acquiring Smash, but I don't want to test my theory that it won't break playing this game again.

^Does that really work?
Indeed.

Oh and Trago & Mr MR, there's exactly 1 spot left for a team, then we'll have 16 teams.

The qualification rounds will be FD only, but later on, starting from the quarter finals, every first game will be Battlefield.
But it's 2 out of 3 games, and the team that lost last round will be able to choose between various stages.

So do you guys want to join or not?
Those rules are a little strange...I mean, I just like playing my main on Battlefield. Platforms add variety.

If you really want FD-only, you can adjust the rules so that Battlefield is only allowed whenever we're playing, I guess.
If you dislike Battlefield that much and we lose that early, there's no need to play on it anymore. Not that we'll lose that early, of course.

Hey you get to play on Battlefield on every round, except for the qualification rounds. Be happy, this is my last offer.
I don't dislike Battlefield, but I'm a co-host with someone else and we came up with these rules so everyone would be happy.
If you dislike Final Destination that much then I'm afraid that we'll have to search for a different last team.

MR's choice.

Do these teams consist of all people you know IRL or have you gathered them from other websites and forums as well?

I only know one of them in real life and that's not the other co-host.
The others are people I know by playing a lot of Wii U games online and people they know who wanted to join as well.

I'm joining as well, with MR.

If anything falls on those dates, will you be able to stretch it a little further? Or maybe even start it a bit earlier?

Probably not no, I'm sorry.
We might be able to delay your match, but max. 1 day.

Oh and both of you have to get Skype to be able to enter.
I got MR on there already, but I don't have you yet Trago.

Is there any specific reason why it has to be so close to Christmas?

And why do I need Skype? We can talk on WiiChat and I have a no-registration-required chatting site to use if you want.

Some will get it at Christmas and some (like me) don't have time later anymore.

No you will need Skype. Can't you download it? It's really easy.

If some are getting it on Christmas day, why is the entire tourney hosted before then?

What is so special about Skype that distinguishes it from another chatroom? I don't want something stupid like this to prevent me from joining.

Back