Super Smash Bros. 4

[video=youtube;cK9BVPfU4AM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK9BVPfU4AM[/video]

they're still trying to advertise the 3ds version lol

Taken a likin' to (Dark) Pit. He's the new Meat Knight with that disjointed hitbox range, though I've no idea how competitively viable he is. I feel like I play 'em like I do Melee Marth, but with Wolf's projectile... feels good. Might end up bein' a main.

... The character layout bothers me so much.
Why is Dr Mario not with the other Mario characters?
Same with Dark Pit, Lucina, Wario?

Clone characters. No idea what the deal is with Wario, though... maybe 'cause he's an unlockable.

Some people just have no honor.

You're tellin' me. Some scummy sore loser who couldn't beat my Link counterpicked Mario and spammed fireball approaches the entire match... even though I was bein' aggressive and not campin'. We were both well int' last-stock kill percentage once time ran out. Five minutes passed and we both had our second stock.

So Karp... is Link a thing, or are Link players still just godlike? And more importantly, is there zair? or do you still need to work that in...

I've seen a Link here 'n there... only one that could compete with me, and he used grounded Up-B offensively (lol). Another one that gave me trouble 'cause'a lag who mindlessly camped with projectiles and used dash attack all the time. Neither used Z-air, though they had some minor grasp on the game's physics. I guess.

Link players still need t' be godlike (offline).

Still workin' on Z-air...

maybe if real-o comes back from death we can have that 1v1 tourney.XD good ol days

still waitin on that ev tracker thingamajiggabob

Because some idiot stole my completely unique and original name. At least it's not as bad as...someone else's I know. :lol:

not sure if referencing me

Holding the C-stick finally charges the Smash attack! I've always wanted controls like this. Brilliant.

i dont even use it lawl

One'a these days I'm gonna stop bein' a scrub and use the C-stick for tilts/ATs. Eventually.

(sigh) Wish I had a WiiU, this game, and my old ssbb friends to beat :papermario:

Old friend, I don't need t' point out the obvious that you're missin' out...

Taken a likin' to (Dark) Pit. He's the new Meat Knight with that disjointed hitbox range, though I've no idea how competitively viable he is. I feel like I play 'em like I do Melee Marth, but with Wolf's projectile... feels good. Might end up bein' a main.
Same. He felt great in the 3DS version, but I've only played him twice on the Wii U so far. He's definitely going to be one of my secondary mains.

not sure if referencing me
you still didn't ask me how i found out what your nnid was

... maybe

i dont even use it lawl

One'a these days I'm gonna stop bein' a scrub and use the C-stick for tilts/ATs. Eventually.
C-stick for tilts?

I really want to 1v1 one of you guys. I know the game is just out and I'm not that great either, but it's the best way to get better :D
NOW GET ONLINE. ​Before I go to bed...

Pit is one of my favorites as well, though I have too many favorites at the moment (surprise, surprise)
So I'm still trying to figure out my main.

I need to use the C-Stick for aerials too, I think that's what Splash_king meant.
Never using it to charge either. Only sometimes when I don't want to happen, which can be annoying.

Link's Zair can be handy, though when you try to drop the bomb while you're jumping, you'll automatically Zair, which is hard to deal with at first, but it can be handy at the same time for stage control.

Last edited:
its shame that gamecube adapter only works with Super Smash Bros and not other wiiu games:(

roster_wii_u__banner-auto-cropping.png
ssb wiiu start roster

starting amiibos

Mario
Peach
Link
Samus
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Pikachu
Kirby
Fox
Marth
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer

Super Smash Bros. Club Nintendo Promotion

Your Mewtwo download codes will be sent in spring 2015. Please stay tuned for more information.

why wont my nintendo gamecube wavebird wont respond with gamecube adapter, and batteries are brand new

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
How dare they!

205cdq8.png
I couldn't see it before on the 3DS Screen and completely ignored it when the Wii U version was out (Red is in the opposite direction)...
I just found out this mornin! Not one of you guys messaged me! I'm disappointed in you all! (especially Trago, you know I don't read every post!)
I know I didn't want spoilers, but this was so f king important!
It practically solidifies him not returning.
-----------------

I don't know too much about Pitoo, but I'm more accustom to Pit. I like my arrow control. What are the major dis/advantages between them?
-----------------

Clone characters. No idea what the deal is with Wario, though... maybe 'cause he's an unlockable.
The layout, man. He's at the bottom with Lucina and company instead of the Mario universe people. All the Zelda chars are united, so are the Pokes even though a few of them are unlockables.
-----------------

You're tellin' me. Some scummy sore loser who couldn't beat my Link counterpicked Mario and spammed fireball approaches the entire match...
Faced a lot of spam today and I'm seeing a lot of LMacs after I win the first match. Not usually a problem, but when they go to StarGirl, I can't do a thing (I'll blame this on my controls). But overall I think I'm getting worse. It takes me to get them well over 150%-230% for a stock. I used to be able to kill at 90%-130% (on 3DS). Even then, they'll spam whatever projectiles...
-----------------

can you transfer all the trophies from 3ds smash to wiiu smash
Different trophies on each system, there is no way I know of.
-----------------

@Trago:
You didn't use C-Tilts for Ike in Brawl? Oh no... You can chase off the ledge and DAir without fastfalling, spike someone, AND recover. At least that's what I used it for mostly.
-----------------

@Cap:
...... Always online, never joins... think I invited you once.

Lol I'm sorry but I already found it pretty obvious that Roy wasn't returning...

Yeah I prefer regular pit too (huehuehue)
I'd like to know the exact differences as well. I think it's kinda like Mario & Dr Mario. One's a little faster, one's a little stronger.

I didn't see you online yet, at least not in a friend room. And how did you invite me? Is that even possible? (Or was it via Miiverse?)

@Trago:
You didn't use C-Tilts for Ike in Brawl? Oh no... You can chase off the ledge and DAir without fastfalling, spike someone, AND recover. At least that's what I used it for mostly.
Tilts are different from aerials. I never used the C-stick for tilts. But I have used it a lot for aerials and Smash attacks.

how did you invite me? Is that even possible? (Or was it via Miiverse?)
You know how you can leave a lobby message/greeting? I had mine as "Join NandoS" or whatever most times I see you; also sent some messages via Miiverse.
--------------

Tilts are different from aerials. I never used the C-stick for tilts. But I have used it a lot for aerials and Smash attacks.
Yes, yes. I know they're different. Side-Attack instead of Side-Smash, etc. (Unless you also press grab and charge smashes.) Added benefit from it was that you wouldn't fastfall when in the air. Since no attacks change in the air, it didn't have a monsterous effect, but (for Ike) DAir-ing was recoverable. Skip to 3:54 or 7:04 for an example. You'd die otherwise.
Besides, C-Tilt wasn't that bad, I think I prefer it over Smashes (for brawl at least).
--------------

The elusive Gamecube adapter is STILL MISSING. I want to buy at least 2 (people coming). The Gamecube adapter I currently have works only for PC, if only that were supported.
--------------

Fought against my friend's [Lv50] Amiibo. Damn thing is ruthless, even in 3 player FFAs. It was until items were on (yeah, I know shudup) that I held several victories.

You know how you can leave a lobby message/greeting? I had mine as "Join NandoS" or whatever most times I see you; also sent some messages via Miiverse.
--------------

Yes, yes. I know they're different. Side-Attack instead of Side-Smash, etc. (Unless you also press grab and charge smashes.) Added benefit from it was that you wouldn't fastfall when in the air. Since no attacks change in the air, it didn't have a monsterous effect, but (for Ike) DAir-ing was recoverable. Skip to 3:54 or 7:04 for an example. You'd die otherwise.
Besides, C-Tilt wasn't that bad, I think I prefer it over Smashes (for brawl at least).
--------------

The elusive Gamecube adapter is STILL MISSING. I want to buy at least 2 (people coming). The Gamecube adapter I currently have works only for PC, if only that were supported.
--------------

Fought against my friend's [Lv50] Amiibo. Damn thing is ruthless, even in 3 player FFAs. It was until items were on (yeah, I know shudup) that I held several victories.

Wait wut, how do you leave a lobby message? I didn't find an option like that yet.
and yeah I guess we could use Miiverse.

I don't think I'm gonna buy a second adapter, since I don't have that many GC-Controllers and neither do my friends.
Sadly.

I'm pumped for my birthday, which is when I'll be gettin 2 amiibo from different friends :D Definitely Captain Falcon and either Samus or Fox.
Time to touch some nipples <3

I'll be lookin forward to smash with all of you. I hope I'll be able to Smash with at least one of you soon, since that didn't happen yet..

Back