Super Smash Bros. 4

I still say they need king k rool, banjo kazooie and grunty, gex, bowser jr, and if they keep sonic, then put egg man in.

I really don't wanna see anymore Sonic characters. I honestly hope they remove Sonic and Snake for Namco characters.

And Jigglypuff

While I'd enjoy having playable Xenoblade characters, the priority is having the game involved in Smash Bros, be it through music or other methods. I'd absolutely love a stage somewhere on the Bionis.

While I'd enjoy having playable Xenoblade characters, the priority is having the game involved in Smash Bros, be it through music or other methods. I'd absolutely love a stage somewhere on the Bionis.
[Minor area spoilers]
Or the Fallen Arm.

Yes, but that's the problem. The spoilerz. Especially if you want that location for certain scenes.

Last edited:
It's not that bad if they didn't include certain things. Brawl spoiled some things, like Porky being the main villain of Mother 3.

good i guess, been doin alot of travelin lately. schools weeks away so bak to that cr@p for another 1 and 1/2 years. sry i havnt been very active, my life's been alot busier since my ivysaur obsessions XD

Back