Super Smash Bros. 4

She ain't a main character in Awakening, yeah? We've had nothin' but lord FE characters gettin' into the Brawl, so I also doubt someone who ain't a main protagonist would break the mold.

So I've been gone awhile ya? Any more news on this game, cuzz I've literally just started playing whatever I can get my hands on waiting for this freakin' thing to come out. (Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Crysis 3, Dead Island Riptide, Diablo 3, Black Ops 2 etc etc etc)

and he returns with another avatar

Nah, we're waitin' on E3 for heavy news 'n such.
Yes, because its my job, plus i like being original and hate having the same thing for too long
and i guess since we're waiting till then ill keep keep kicking but with my Siren in BL2

and btw u like the sig, i dedicated this one to you guys, i put alot of love and respect in this one

Agree with you there

I want a spell castin' Lord

Why not Robin (Tactician?) I know the male-female thing but NAMCO (which are the masters of customization in fighting games = Tekken/Soul Calibur) will be part of the production now. They could easily have default Male and Female as outfits with different colors if needed, though another solution I'd be fine with is make them ambiguous by keeping the hood up and leaving them with no voice clips.

I mean the Tactician's default fighting style is a melee/magic combo! It's perfect! Also, I think a neat idea is for the Tactician to have the lightning blade from the first cut-scene as their melee weapon (even if it's not actually used in play.)

The magic attacks could also either be entirely lightning-based as that's his/her default magic style, or have each special use a different magic category. Say the recovery could be one of the tornado wind magics surrounding the character while doing their sword uppercut, side special could be Thoron (also one of the Tactician's defining spells = default in the premonition and used in a story scene), down special could be Bolganone or Elfire, and final smash could be a buffed up version of that final dark energy ball they use, maybe like a smart-bomb explosion radius with average final smash knockback.

Then the new greater variety of physical attack animations in Awakening could easily give a nice number of melee attacks to the character. I know it's VERY unlikely, but if the Tactician WERE included: they would be hands-down my main pick.

Alternately and much more likely: if there could only be two FE representatives, I would much prefer Chrom over Ike. I know Ike's popular but compared to Chrom (and pretty much the entire Awakening cast--even the extra units) Ike's pretty boring as a character to me. I'm really hoping they do three FE representatives though.

Far as gameplay goes though my top picks are the two most unlikely ones :( Lyndis and the Tactician. Both have so much more going for them compared to Chrom OR Ike.

Super Smash Bros GMV Trailer - With Wiichat exclusive

[video=youtube;KReDR4ZBFrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KReDR4ZBFrc[/video]

AND

Exclusive to wiichat.com, an early look at video # 10 - Captain Falcon

*** VIDEO NOT INTENDED TO DEMO COMBOS OR HIGH LEVEL PLAY ***

[video=youtube;K0D99f04oRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K0D99f04oRk[/video]

[video=youtube;0Vk-SHJlFuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vk-SHJlFuo[/video]

Everyone aboard, now!

Edit: These too!

Hype-Train-TRAVIS-1.png

szkag.jpg

tumblr_m0spp2F4aG1r6x1nho1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Back