Super Smash Bros. 4

Megaman "might" be ok, and agreed, some of brawls roster was garbage. Nindo just needs to add a couple more serious fighters and I'll be happy.

Nintendo isn't the only one, who decides if a character gets in the game. Also the developer have that choice.
I guess we could expect some characters from Xenoblade....

splash

Lol I'm sorry, but I never knew it would driven you mad. Ah, well.

Last edited:
There ain't no bandwagon. Megaman is an icon of gaming and is a cool character as a whole. Simple as that really. I'm not at all a Megaman fan; the only ones I've completed are the Zero GBA games; but even I realize this.

Does SSBU really have the three new comers? MM, Women, and Villager? Have they announce that there would little more, perhaps?

Oh there are more characters all right. They even said in the instructional video that it's just the tip of the iceberg or something along those lines. We can expect to see more of everything, including characters.

Is this what the bowser thing you guys are discussing?

[video=youtube;cT4xjd9bGI0]http://youtu.be/cT4xjd9bGI0[/video]

Last edited:
So we know of 12 characters, which still makes me wonder who's in and who got kicked to the curb. I personally think we still Need Shadow, we can drop Sonic cuz I don't like him anyways. Where's Majora's Mask Link, when you need em? And since we've got the WiiFit chick in here now we should add more chick characters, Krystal from SF perhaps.

I personally think we still Need Shadow, we can drop Sonic cuz I don't like him anyways. Where's Majora's Mask Link, when you need em?
You're not getting Shadow as playable. We only had Sonic in Brawl for a reason (at least, as playable); Sega isn't Nintendo. We shouldn't have a megaton of representation from 3rd party series, pretty sure Sakurai agrees with that. Also, your reasoning for wanting Shadow to replace Sonic is literally "i dun liek sonic take him out"? Eww. He's the main character of the bloody series, he shouldn't be taken out. I don't like Pikachu at all, but never have I actually made an argument saying that he should be taken out, he shouldn't be, and he won't be.

Majora's Mask Link isn't likely, assuming you mean Link with the spirit masks. Majora's Mask is pretty outdated, and I don't believe MM:3D has been confirmed yet. I'd like to see him too, but he shouldn't have priority over other, more deserving characters. Though I guess he might not get in the way if he got in, since he's not really a new character, just Link with new forms. Speaking of which, the fact that this Link would have four forms total (not counting Great Deity Link, since that would probably be the Final Smash) nearly terminates his chances.

Last edited:
Mutt, I can't help but assume I'm a member of your signature.

Also, Megaman seems kinda iffy. I don't know how much I like the idea of his normals being his Megabuster.

Back