Super Smash Bros. 4

http://nintendoeverything.com/a-look-at-some-alternate-costumes-in-smash-bros-3ds/dat alph and feirce deity link fierce deity tink plsI keep forgetting how friggin' close the release d8 is. The realization has not yet sunk in, and I will probably have a hype breakdown when it does.
Yeah when I saw Fierce Diety I freaked.

Beforre either of them were released, before Smash 4 was even revealed at E3 2013, I already told myself that the only two characters who could possibly top Link for my number 1 were Robin and Shulk (...and Groose.) Now BOTH are in and I'm thinking "Wow, my top wanted characters are actually making it!"

And then this **** happens. Fierce Diety Link!? Now there's real competition for my top character, though I was so hung up on Robin while not expecting him to make it at the sane time that my love for Smash Robin has grown too high, but Link may now be my close second rather than being pushed behind Shulk as well.

Last edited:
I know right? That Fierce Deity link is 100 times better than the Skyward Sword link. And I already liked the Skyward Sword one.

My top wanted ones to begin with were Ghirahim and Slippy. Now that Ghirahim is de-confirmed, I'm hoping for Slippy even more, but I know how small the chances are. After Greninja got revealed I made up a theory about Sceptile having a fair chance of joining, but since the leak already showed Jigglypuff, he'll be quite unlikely.
Though I do have hopes for DLC. Oh and after that old leak which I forgot the name of, I got really hyped about the Chorus Men.

So my top un-confirmed characters that kindof have a chance to join right now are:
-Slippy
-Sceptile
-Chorus Men

So far I'm really digging the roster though and I have no characters so far from which I have no intention of maining, lol.
I hope playing as them will give me some feedback of which ones I'll choose and which ones I won't.
I don't see a problem with maining those 3 you like though, BossFight, since I played Brawl pretty damn good with what I have now reduced to 16 characters.
I'm still playing Brawl and trying to get it reduced to 10 maybe 5, but that will be a hard task, lol. I'll tell you guys whenever I manage to do so.

I know right? That Fierce Deity link is 100 times better than the Skyward Sword link. And I already liked the Skyward Sword one.My top wanted ones to begin with were Ghirahim and Slippy. Now that Ghirahim is de-confirmed, I'm hoping for Slippy even more, but I know how small the chances are. After Greninja got revealed I made up a theory about Sceptile having a fair chance of joining, but since the leak already showed Jigglypuff, he'll be quite unlikely.Though I do have hopes for DLC. Oh and after that old leak which I forgot the name of, I got really hyped about the Chorus Men. So my top un-confirmed characters that kindof have a chance to join right now are:-Slippy-Sceptile-Chorus MenSo far I'm really digging the roster though and I have no characters so far from which I have no intention of maining, lol. I hope playing as them will give me some feedback of which ones I'll choose and which ones I won't.I don't see a problem with maining those 3 you like though, BossFight, since I played Brawl pretty damn good with what I have now reduced to 16 characters.I'm still playing Brawl and trying to get it reduced to 10 maybe 5, but that will be a hard task, lol. I'll tell you guys whenever I manage to do so.
Oh I play plenty of characters too, but in my head there can only be one true main for me. Guess I'll bring top fives since you mentioned it.

My Brawl 5 in order were Link, Sheik, Peach, Mario, and Jiggs.

My SSB4 5 right now is Robin, Link, Shulk, Sheik, and Peach. For SSB4 this is obviously subject to change. New Pit, Palutena, and Villager definitely hve my interest.

germ is everyone's fucking hero (of time)

I played Brawl pretty damn good with what I have now reduced to 16 characters.

When ya play a fighting game competitively, you have t' put tons of hours 'n hours into training your main characters. Not playtime, practice. It is literally impossible t' play "pretty damn good" with 16 characters on a competitive level. Hence why some of us have only one or two mains.

It also doesn't make much lingual sense to have more than one main lol... but we say we have two or three mains anyway.

Back in my vBrawl days I could wreck most-everyone on Wiichat while playin' with more than half of Brawl's cast, I dethroned the infamous Birdmaster for title of best main of random. I never mained more than two characters at a time though.

Last edited:
I just watched a Mango vs Mew2King 26 Character Iron Man...
I think Mew2King reached the level to play 16 characters "pretty damn good"

His Zelda, HIS ZELDA

M2K is M2K lol. Fundamentals 'n knowledge are easily the most important things in a match like that. M2K is the God of variety for he is a God in both of those qualities, but he doesn't main half the cast.

... Um, right?

I just watched a Mango vs Mew2King 26 Character Iron Man...I think Mew2King reached the level to play 16 characters "pretty damn good"His Zelda, HIS ZELDA
Hahaha yeah I may play alot of characters regularly, but I'm nowhere close to being particularly good with any character. But that's the beauty of being a filthy casual: I can play whoever I want and compete with people on my level no matter who they choose. I mean let's face it if I actually went up against a top player it wouldn't matter who THEY chose either, I'd be mincemeat.

It is literally impossible t' play "pretty damn good" with 16 characters on a competitive level
*Cough*Azen*Cough*64 Isai*Cough*

But srsly, can't believe I've missed the Link hype... and a chance to squee over germ.

Germ is an old school Melee veteran, whose hay-day was literally a decade ago. Brawl is not a game he'd be satisfied with lol. Though he played for a time, like every other Melee player... 'til they found out the game is ****.

P:M, however... I think he might've dabbled in it? Don't recall if he plays it srsly. Even if he does, I'd imagine Melee is where he spends most'a his Smashin' time anyway.

Back