Super Smash Bros. 4

Maybe we should have a spoiler thread

[video=youtube;mojmd1ZhtBc]http://youtu.be/mojmd1ZhtBc[/video]
Karp if you are still on the fence about getting the 3DS version, the above is a combo video which almost looks like Melee Combos! It's going to be a good competitive game. There is so much difference between this and the beta.

ICQyQVb.jpg

Someone plz translate moonrunes.

Ended up looking at the Japanese roster. I gotta say, I'm excited for Duck Hunt, but the only character I'm excited about at the moment is Dr. Mario. I've wanted Mario to return with his Down B from Melee, and seeing the Doc's return with his glorious Down B has got me super hyped for the game's release in the U.S.

This is EXACTLY what I thought of when I saw the Koopalings were alts hahaha!

Lol, me too >.<

I thought of this as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzRybk8DNks
Larry Lurr Larry Lurr yo, yo, Larry Lurr Larry Lurr. :3
Larry Koopa

I don't get why people are so excited for Mario's down special.
I mean: They buffed FLUDD, they could've used the Mario Tornado as a custom move and it's not like that move is really good or something.
But... I've got to say, Doctor Mario does have his own kind of swag.
Just like Pikachu and his new golden cap.
and Larry Lurr.

R.O.B. is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario Tornado isn't the best move ever, but the fact that it improves Mario's recovery among others makes it incredibly useful to use. I never really liked Sunshine, so I'm a bit apathetic towards F.L.U.D.D. it's still a bad down B made redundant by the Cape.

Ok, I do get with what you mean by the Mario Tornado, that is indeed pretty usefull. But the FLUDD can sometimes be a lot better than the cape.
I guess I'm gonna have to show you online :D
Oh and how can you not like sunshine? D: Although then it makes sense that you dont like FLUDD.

Mario Tornado isn't the best move ever, but the fact that it improves Mario's recovery among others makes it incredibly useful to use. I never really liked Sunshine, so I'm a bit apathetic towards F.L.U.D.D. it's still a bad down B made redundant by the Cape.
Sunshine is gr8. I like FLUDD for that reason, even if it sucks.

Back