Super Smash Bros. 4

Mewtwo is already a trophy in the 3DS version... So all trophies are still available as DLC fighters!

XQQq8oQ.png

I still want to believe

I was at class during the thing, so when I heard about Mewtwo DLC I was ready to rant over the inevitable. Upon a quick inspection, it seems that it will at least be free for a limited time and the fighter won't release until next year. Makes it seem like he wasn't just cut from the original release for a quick buck, so this may be a case of Nintendo doing DLC right.

Of course, this brings up the problem of the character breaking the balance that was pre-established from the original roster. That, and whether any future DLC will also be free or implemented in a reasonable manner. I doubt that'll be the case.

so now I'm really really tempted to get a wii u. looks amazing
only thing that's bothering me is the fact that you need buy BOTH the 3ds and wii u versions in order to download Mewtwo.....
I laugh at the idea of 8 people gathering around a small tv screen
I honestly don't know what to think of smash tour. looks confusing to me. still want to try it at least once
i hope the wii u version has an opening credit for the game. (most likely it will) disappointed that the 3ds didn't have one

^^ Was he not free for a limited time for those who have both, then becomes paid dlc?
---------------

Also,
L090lvT.gif

---------------

Still salty though. We got the Youngun's successor (Tink), Mr PhD Barbie (DrM), and now MewClone.
Missing 3 people. Though Pi isn't very high in demand. And IceDuo is a no go (for now). Roy is missing...
---------------

@Cap: Probably down for it. Tell me if it's a-go. Imma need some time tables to be sure.

@Trag: I had a 3DS since last christmas, only been playing a few titles, mostly Smash now.

Anyone who wants to enter the 2v2 tourney: Send me a friend request on Skype.
My username: xnxandxox

8 player competitive matches are gonna be the next big thing in Smash. Expect it to prominently show up at your favorite fighting game tournament this coming 2015. It'll be like the moba community, albeit with less koreans.

Back