Super Smash Bros. 4

What does it do exactly? And wouldn't it be annoying, having to unlock that badge for every character? Or is it not a character specific equipment?
(still be annoying, cause I'm not sure if I have it yet)

What does it do exactly? And wouldn't it be annoying, having to unlock that badge for every character? Or is it not a character specific equipment?
(still be annoying, cause I'm not sure if I have it yet)

I don't have it either, but it's an equipment item that works for all characters that allow the character to act more quickly after landing, kinda like L-cancelling in Melee. You can apparently unlock this by getting all of the custom special moves in the Wii U version, though that doesn't seem to be the only way to unlock it.

What exactly do you unlock by doing that? Is that for every character? And don't you still have to get the heavy gravity one?

You get a Smooth Lander Brawn Badge
It should work for everyone
I wonder if there is a heavy gravity badge
Otherwise its an option in Special Smash

Can you guys help me out by retweeting my tweet? Or reposting it on a different forum?
I'm selling my Captain Falcon amputee amiibo, who lost one leg, while he's still in the package.
A legless peach has been sold for 25,000 USD before, so I'm hoping to make just a little bit of that too :)
https://twitter.com/CaptainCaprico

Sup guys nice to be finally back again after sooooo much Smash XD. However I still haven't decided on 3-4 main characters :(. So who do u guys all main?

My best character at the moment would be Pit, second best Palutena.
What are your 3-4 fav characters so far?

25utnur.jpg

Officially makes my "annoyed by" list. All those freakin' counters that lasts frames and frames.
Sword is kinda op. Well not really. I guess it's the people I face that know how to use it. : (

I really can't chose XD. I like ( deep breath here we go ) Diddy Kong / Toon Link / Shiek / Samus / Kirby / Meta Knight / King Dedede / Fox / Falco / Pikachu / Jigglypuff / Charizard / Lucario / Greninja / Captain Falcon / Marth / R.O.B. / Little Mac / Pac Man / Ike...

And the problem is I like em all as competitive players XD. I also play very well with them all :/

KRKanon, I guess you should face me then, since I barely use any characters with counter.
Everytime when you try to join I'm already 1v1-ing someone else, ugh. Don't you have Skype or something? That's much easier.

HAK... The only solution to that is try every single one of them against a really good player (like me :3), that way you can decide which one you should main.
I still have many characters that I like, but for now I decided on a certain main. You can always switch later.
We should smash too, huehuehue.

KK I'll play you, but I'm really rusty as I've been playing the early demo I got from Ryozo for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate XD.
I think I like more characters but I must refrain...

I'm getting funny feel no ones read quick guide support controller guide booklet when they brought super smash bros wiiu

super smash bros wiiu quick guide support controller guide booklet

its very decent that super smash bros wiiu has controller guide booklet for all the controllers,, most of the wii u games controllers guide and manuals are on the cloud

Last edited:
I've managed to cut my main down to Dr. Mario.

That being said, from time to time I enjoy Mario, Ganondorf, Ike and Captain Falcon.

KRKanon, I guess you should face me then, since I barely use any characters with counter.
Everytime when you try to join I'm already 1v1-ing someone else, ugh. Don't you have Skype or something? That's much easier.
BUT.... ugh. It's always something.

Sent you a message, again, on skype.
-------------
I've managed to cut my main down to Dr. Mario.
What would you say is Dr Mario's best advantage over normal Mario?
Beside Tornado, I really don't like him as much.

Back