Super Smash Bros. Alternate Plot: The Rise of Nefirus

Well thank you!

Hey, as long we three central plotters from back in the day are here, what say we do another roleplay?

Probably something on a smaller level. Like, a miniature roleplay that'll only take a month or two. You guys up for it?

Hmm... intriguing. As long as I can be a villain, I'm up for it. I won't be able to post quite as much now that I'm in college, but I will be able to post consistently. Count me in.

Yeah it's still a very abstract idea right now. I don't want to get involved in anything big, but I don't know how that'll work in a roleplay...

But hahaha it wouldn't be right if you weren't the villain!

yeah im in...hopefully ill be able to post regularly.

Ha...! I remember this. Back when I was a lurker.
Some of the elements seemed unusual, but an entertaining read at heart.

"As GigaRidley called out, his voice echoing into the deep forest, an answer came-- a deep, rumbling howl. A pair of glowing eyes emerged from the inky blackness, followed by another, and another. As the wolves circled around their prey, the former WiiChat forumite closed his eyes and slumped to the ground in quiet despair. This was..."

THE END

Try reading the choose-your-own adventure again to get a better ending!

Anyone up for a new Alternate Plot? I haven't written in a good roleplay for a long time.

Oh look, Sorabrawl necro posting in another RP thread. :lol:

Can't say there's enough of the old crew (or interest) to do a real AP, but... you can always give Bodine's RP a shot here. It's got potential bro, I can tell ya that much. They could use any and all veteran SUs too.

Back