Tenchu: Shadow Assassins...

The scores are amazing for a Tenchu game, not that that means **** to me anyway as Tenchu Z is probably my second most played game on the 360 and had pretty ass reviews.

The video review is cool too. I won't get it now but I see myself getting it in the future...

ill rent it, 10+ hours isnt worth it. :-( damn and i was really looking forward to this.
With Tenchu games the replayability comes from getting a prefect score and thus getting a high rank

Sadly the 360 version for got about that rule and made things to easy (apart from that annoying pursuit level)

I care not for review scores

The last Tenchu got rubbish scores and yet I liked it more than Gears of war

Yea I agree, scores are nothing but morons opinions! I played many games that got low scores, but I enjoyed them! I also played games with high scores and i thought they sucked! I thought halo 3 sucked, i thought, lbp sucked and i thought bioshock sucked. see its opinions.

Great, I purchase Tenchu and I say it's amazing good!!
I wanted this game has graphics as close Ninja Blade, but sadly not. Probably next time!!
However the game is great, good gameplay, good controls and of course great challenging.
I recomed this game for all Wii hardcore gamers!!

Seems that Tenchu won't release in Canada until the 6th. :(

EBGames is currently giving $30 trade-in for Mario Strikers Charged and as I only paid $25 for it originally I think I'll trade it for Tenchu on friday. :)

You think thats bad
http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/6865425/Tenchu-4-Shadow-Assassins/Product.html
We get the pleasure of waiting a month for a version that might have edits
Yeah the UK always used to get screwed over (used to live there) and still does a bit (though not as bad as Aus) but at least it's not quite as bad as it used to be. Curse those superior PAL TVs and strict game censors eh! The game censorship is actually really strange as UK TV is far more liberal than US TV.

Anyway, hopefully Tenchu wont be edited too much for you and will be worth the wait because it looks good.

Yeah the UK always used to get screwed over (used to live there) and still does a bit (though not as bad as Aus) but at least it's not quite as bad as it used to be. Curse those superior PAL TVs and strict game censors eh! The game censorship is actually really strange as UK TV is far more liberal than US TV.

Anyway, hopefully Tenchu wont be edited too much for you and will be worth the wait because it looks good.

In before New Zealand
I have a internet freind that lives over there
He has to import his games or wait even longer

Still
Its better than Germany
A lot of things wont make it over there

For once a failing/dead franchise thrown onto the Wii actually doesn't fail again.

Back