The 3rd NA One-Night Only Tournament

zapasant93 said:
kk are we suppose to add everyone on here?

im gonna get owned in this tourny lol

yes, add the people now. more will show up later.

s.s. said:
yup, and I'm gonna do that right now if anyone wants to play a match...or maybe more than if it's a good one

add me i'll be there in like 5-10minutes

S.S. said:
I added you but my console didn't register that you were on and now my dad has the Wii >_<

it registered.

i'm on right now, if you want a match, go on now.

alright, i added everyone that has signed up so far, im a good punching bag to play with lol :lol:

why do people has [wt] on their name?

i just had a match with axtlar and i lost the series 2-0, it was preaty close 4-2, 3-2, good game, cant wait to face you again

he was probably holding back.....

Last edited:
mr_towl said:
the great mr towl can not attend :mad5:

WHAT!! its cool, thanks for the heads up. look out for the next tournament

zapasant93 said:
alright, i added everyone that has signed up so far, im a good punching bag to play with lol :lol:

why do people has [wt] on their name?

wt stands for wii troopers a msc clan. And every member has wt before their name. I'm also part of the clan but [wt]jorgelink doesn't fit, maybe I'll change it later to [wt]jorge.

I joined, but I will not change my name, so I am not a member anymore I guess..plus I joined another clan, but had to change Miis in order to have the wH in front of the name

Spence just kicked my @$$...but he had a guest and I did not. Players ARE smarter than AI in this game so if anyone WITHOUT a guest wants to play I'm game o_O

Back