the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Anyone miss me?

Nope :D
loljk

Heres a fun question:

If you knew you were about to die, what would you request as your last meal?

I think I would ask for Spaghetti with tomato sauce, mashed potatoes, breaded tofu, and garden vegetable soup with a salad on the side.

Lots of food, but they're my favorites :O

Anyone miss me?

Nope :D
loljk

Heres a fun question:

If you knew you were about to die, what would you request as your last meal?

I think I would ask for Spaghetti with tomato sauce, mashed potatoes, breaded tofu, and garden vegetable soup with a salad on the side.

Lots of food, but they're my favorites :O

D:

I would want a potion that gave me magical powers so I couldn't die and then do whatever I wanted.

Loopholes.

I would want a potion that gave me magical powers so I couldn't die and then do whatever I wanted.

Loopholes.

Its not a hoophole to ask for something that doesn't exist. It just means you would die hungry.

Fine I see how you worded things. I'm sorry. I was just being a Christian and reading in between the lines of literalness to see its true meaning.

(That joke could have been placed better my bad)

I request to eat ....... NVM this is a Nintendo board after all.

PrinceLink, do you enjoy tacos? Preferably with a slight tobasco glaze sauce on the inside, and perhaps a tad bit of lettuce relish?

Odd question. But I guess....

I like Taco Bell and Chipotle tacos alot :D

Chipotle and Panchero's are both good. I like the Black Jack taco at TB too.

Volcano Taco and Black Jack taco are awesome!

Indeed. I actually was rather cautious of the BJT at first. Black is not the most appealing color for a food item. But, I tried it one day when they were out of what I wanted, and low and behold, my new favorite taco was born...

Chipotle and Panchero's are both good. I like the Black Jack taco at TB too.

Volcano Taco and Black Jack taco are awesome!

Indeed. I actually was rather cautious of the BJT at first. Black is not the most appealing color for a food item. But, I tried it one day when they were out of what I wanted, and low and behold, my new favorite taco was born...

Yes at first I thought they were just burnt Volcano Tacos lol

Back